Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIFE in the Anabolics Room...

R

RyanH

Jeez....I went to the anabolics board earlier to ask a simple question...........FLAME, FLAME, FLAME....Unless you have expert knowledge, it seems they just throw flames at you............

beware.

Well, in a PM to me earlier, he asked me if he could snort winny.

LOL. May.

I've done about 5 or 6 cycles of steroids, and I'm about to start another-----so I asked what was the best cycle to go with if you've got 400 bucks.....test, sustanon, or deca....

THE Flames began...

Ryan -

What are your thoughts on my AS problem:

I got my gear yesterday: Deca and Test and Clomid. Unfortunately, my provider did not send the D-Bol. He said he is investigating the problem.

Should I wait. Also, what kind of doses would you use if you were at 170 and wanted to get to 180 or 185 only?

I would go ahead and start it without the d-bol. But, I did Dbol, test, and deca together one time---got the biggest I've ever gotten. I think test. is magic...

I did, I think, 400 mg of Deca, about 10 dbols a day, and I think, 400 mg of test. This is probably low for most people, but I got fucking huge...Many people take shitloads of dbol a day. But, I have HBP, so I've gotta be a little more careful...

It was a 10 week cycle, and the milligrams, were of course, lower at first and the last of the cycle..

BeardedClam said:
you know ryan using steroids is not very consistent with your communist beliefs. first of all the poor cant afford them. also if you get big muscles you are becoming superior to the average man. you should be trying to be equal to the average man.

BeardedClam: I must admit......you are actually funny sometimes.....You got me on that one....Score one for you-----:D

May1010 said:
Ryan -

What are your thoughts on my AS problem:

I got my gear yesterday: Deca and Test and Clomid. Unfortunately, my provider did not send the D-Bol. He said he is investigating the problem.

Should I wait. Also, what kind of doses would you use if you were at 170 and wanted to get to 180 or 185 only?
just outta pure curiousity, whats ur body fat % ?

danielson said:

just outta pure curiousity, whats ur body fat % ?

A "trainer" at Gold's measured it and told me I was 16% BF - NO WAY!! NOT POSSIBLE.

This pic was taken last nite, you can see I'm trim. I'm 5'10" and 170.

hee hee.....get it measured many times...callipers are never THAT accurate. :D

Top Bottom