Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libido issues on test

jadioj

Sorry I posted this twice but this is the correct thread
Hey guys, I know this topic has been covered but I have more information which may help diagnose my problem better.

Originally I was on Test Ee/EQu (250/200mgs 2x week). I didn't have a super high libido pre cycle but it was there. Anyway three weeks into my cycle I realized my libido was gone. So a few things were considered 1. stuff is bunk or 2. its the eq or 3. its high prolactin, estro, etc or a combo of them all.

First I dropped EQu and now I'm in my 6th week, so EQu has been gone for 2 weeks. But to figure out if my stuff was real I got a blood test. Here are the results:

Test was 31 ng/ml (range:2.8-8) which means stuff is real!
Estradiol: 26 (range: 14-60) so can't really point the finger on high estrogen as the cause.
Prolactin was ultra low b/c on and off I've been taking Cabergoline.

With all this info, why is my libido crushed?

One more piece of info, I am using this cycle as a cutting one and I diet with extremely low cals (avg 1500 a day) and sleep 5 hours a night. So I wonder if its my lifestyle but I would think test would compensate for that!

Appreciate any suggestions
Thanks guys

well... The libido problem is not testosterone/estrogen related, given those blood results.

Cabergoline might be something to look at.. it's a dopamine agonist, but may not act that way in the sex parts of the brain... maybe?

only thing I can think of.. Was your libido fine before Cabergoline?

Yea pre cycle libido was good. I had a libido problem a year ago due to some phs I took.

Basically when I eat it's good. All the sudden I start my crazy diets I notice libido decline. But I took caber a year ago b/c I actually did have high prolactin due to some crap PHs I took. But you're right its not test or estro related. I'm just baffled how I can have 10x test levels and no libido. My pumps in the gym have been great and I'm looking pretty hard. But man sucks with this libido problem really starting to bother me.

Could there still be EQ in my system? IF so another person was saying that it was the issue.

Also even though I have a lot of test could it be that its not binding? Meaning my free test is low? Unfortunately that wasn't on the blood test.

The EQ is still around.. it may be part of the issue, although I've not heard that before..

The Cabergoline may still be a part of the culprit from what you're saying.. try stopping it for a while?

If you feel like the test is all bound up you may try some Winstrol.. it drastically reduces levels of SHBG... but given your feeling in the gym and blood results.. I tend to doubt it.

Diets very low in fat can be detrimental on hormone levels.. if your fat content is way low, it may be putting the brakes on your hypothalamus producing some other sex related hormones?

Interesting about fats. I basically get no saturated fats. I take fish oil caps but sat fats are cut out virtually zero. I have read that 0 grams of sat fat for prolonged period has caused test levels to drop by 60% in some cases. Man sometimes I just feel very tired and depressed too. I feel like all these things have something to do with it. If I can solve my libido issues then I might reintroduce EQu. Any thoughts?

Well man, I like my saturated fats... GOOD saturated fats.. Like from good eggs, milk and coconut oil.. Make me feel better and gain more.

Fish oils are good too, keep taking those. I use Krill oil, myself.

I don't plan on trying EQ any time soon, so I couldn't really tell you.. I've had anxiety issues in the past and it seems to cause some people similar problems.. (you may search for my thread, 'Equipoise and Anxiety')

What changnam said up there may help too.. Proviron is good for restoring libido PCT, often times.

It's your diet.

1500 calories a day is fucking RETARDED.

To go into further detail why is because even cutting you need to supply your body the nutrient it needs and enough of them for aas to work it's magic.

You could have the best training in the world and work your ass off and if you are eating significantly below maintenance level and getting low sleep you aren't going to be impressed.

AAS is the extra layer on top of an already solid foundation.

Yea thats probably true. I just didn't think I would be so sensitive. My whole idea was to rapidly drop fat and maintain every pound of muscle. See it's funny I'm so paranoid that I feel like i don't lose weight unless I eat extremely low cals. In the past three weeks I haven't droppped a pound. This is with 1500 cals a day and three times of extensive cardio and lifting during the week. Could this just be water weight I'm holding? Any other libido theories? I also am not sure about taking proviron b/c I'm worried about hair loss. Plus why would proviron help if I don't have an estrogen issue

I also am not sure about taking proviron b/c I'm worried about hair loss. Plus why would proviron help if I don't have an estrogen issue

It really doesnt unless your prone to it I run it 100 mg no problem... Proviron also lowers shbg which frees up your test you literally getta boner within mins of popping them :)

Top Bottom