Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido enhancer for females?

junk

Gee. I never posted in the women board before ;)

My girlfriend is experiencing strong libio problems in the past several
months. She's not a bodybuilder or on any roids.

It may be the birth control pills she's taking, but she's taking them
for a whole year without any problem.

She also used to masterbate in the past quite a lot, and now she doesn't
do this more than once a month or so. I tried giving her Tribulus yesterday
will see how it goes.

Any suggestions from the ladies here? :qt:

Anything psychological going on? Stress? Problems between you two or with family? New job? New situation?

Usually libido issues are psychological....stress is a HYUGE libido-killer.

EDIT....that is not to say that there is something psychologically wrong with her, lol. Just that stress or major changes can affect self-esteem and even hormones. Even an increase in working out (overtraining) can cause libido problems. Try finding the ROOT of her emotional/physical change...then the libido might return.

It isn't always something that can be fixed with drugs or a supplement.

Daisy_Girl said:
Anything psychological going on? Stress? Problems between you two or with family? New job? New situation?

Usually libido issues are psychological....stress is a HYUGE libido-killer.

EDIT....that is not to say that there is something psychologically wrong with her, lol. Just that stress or major changes can affect self-esteem and even hormones. Even an increase in working out (overtraining) can cause libido problems. Try finding the ROOT of her emotional/physical change...then the libido might return.

It isn't always something that can be fixed with drugs or a supplement.

Thanks Daisy_Girl
We don't have any problems between the two of us. She is not training so overtraining is not an issue..lol. She is however in a stressful situation, work, debts etc.. but not something that drastic that didn't exist before. her libido is completely nil.

Anything affects women's libido....lol. While we (man) use sex for relax after a hard day at work or after a nice time partying, for women every daily experience is a reason for no have sex...like job, new house, a trip, whatever....lol!

djufo said:
Anything affects women's libido....lol. While we (man) use sex for relax after a hard day at work or after a nice time partying, for women every daily experience is a reason for no have sex...like job, new house, a trip, whatever....lol!

What he says is true to a certain extent.....it's rare for a woman's libido problems to be physical, but that is possible. While it's not an excuse to get out of sex, women have so much on their plates mentally that the libido is the first side effect of depression, etc. Even very, very mild depression can cause the sex drive to suffer.....

While you may think there are no problems between you, check with her. Have a talk with her and listen, sometimes venting can help her get issues off her chest. Also don't pressure her to have sex -- the pressure to "do it" can really weigh on her, especially with other pressures. Take your time with her and maybe have a session where you touch her (no sex), run your hands over her body, light massage (still no sex), and let her decide how far to take it......no pressure or expectations....

Thanks jenscat!...and sorry for being so rude...it is just sometimes we feel like that...because we are animals and we can't understand women feelings...thanks.

jenscats5 said:
women have so much on their plates mentally that the libido is the first side effect of depression, etc.

I have to say that I ASSUME you are not implying that women have "more on their plates" than men? I think that what you meant to say was "[when] women have [alot] on their plates...etc."

Right?

Right?

Cause if that's what you MEANT I would agree with you. I (and likely any other "swinging dick") could construe that as a sexist remark if it were meant that women have "more" on thier plates.

I think from a sociological standpoint it could be argued (and has in fact) that women currently are experiencing a stress load that is equitable to what men have been carrying for a long time now (generationally speaking here). Unfortunatly the female gender does not have the sociological mechanisms in place yet to deal with thier new found egalitarianism. Men have had those mechanisms for a while now and these mechanisms have been built into the socialization fabric of raising a male child (generalizations here of course). Women have, after a hard won battle, won thier equality (albeit formally so rather than some of the still existing barriers such as glass ceilings, social expectations, etc.) only in the last 50 years or so (some would argue less, some more). It should, and likely will, take numerous generations for these mechanisms to deal with certain stresses to make their way into the socialization of a female child. Unfortunatly for both sexes right now the first thing to go is in fact, libido. Until a social mechanism is incorporated to deal with this libido loss, that loss will continue.

Now to be fair, as far as this argument goes it can (and has been) argued that true to the usual case, the pendulum swings to the other side before it rests in the middle. Using this axiom one can quite easilly argue that women do in fact have MORE stress than men (cause the pendulum has swung to the other side). For example, the single mother who is expected to cover all the duties of a stay-at-home-housewife/mother/caregiver AND a bring-home-the-bacon-fix-it-when-it's-broke role. A brutal reality and a complete drain on any gender. Certainly this case does and would exist in numerous cases but smoothed over the population, can this be called a sociological generalization, or case specific hype?

In a nutshell the arguements exist and can be argued either way. But IMO (maybe I am sexist) I would argue for a version of the former rather than the latter explanation.

Gee don't I sound like I'd be fun at parties huh?

Griz1 said:
I have to say that I ASSUME you are not implying that women have "more on their plates" than men? I think that what you meant to say was "[when] women have [alot] on their plates...etc."

Right?

Right?

Cause if that's what you MEANT I would agree with you. I (and likely any other "swinging dick") could construe that as a sexist remark if it were meant that women have "more" on thier plates.

I think from a sociological standpoint it could be argued (and has in fact) that women currently are experiencing a stress load that is equitable to what men have been carrying for a long time now (generationally speaking here). Unfortunatly the female gender does not have the sociological mechanisms in place yet to deal with thier new found egalitarianism. Men have had those mechanisms for a while now and these mechanisms have been built into the socialization fabric of raising a male child (generalizations here of course). Women have, after a hard won battle, won thier equality (albeit formally so rather than some of the still existing barriers such as glass ceilings, social expectations, etc.) only in the last 50 years or so (some would argue less, some more). It should, and likely will, take numerous generations for these mechanisms to deal with certain stresses to make their way into the socialization of a female child. Unfortunatly for both sexes right now the first thing to go is in fact, libido. Until a social mechanism is incorporated to deal with this libido loss, that loss will continue.

Now to be fair, as far as this argument goes it can (and has been) argued that true to the usual case, the pendulum swings to the other side before it rests in the middle. Using this axiom one can quite easilly argue that women do in fact have MORE stress than men (cause the pendulum has swung to the other side). For example, the single mother who is expected to cover all the duties of a stay-at-home-housewife/mother/caregiver AND a bring-home-the-bacon-fix-it-when-it's-broke role. A brutal reality and a complete drain on any gender. Certainly this case does and would exist in numerous cases but smoothed over the population, can this be called a sociological generalization, or case specific hype?

In a nutshell the arguements exist and can be argued either way. But IMO (maybe I am sexist) I would argue for a version of the former rather than the latter explanation.

Gee don't I sound like I'd be fun at parties huh?

I said women have "so much on their plates mentally" and that is literally what I meant. I didn't say they have more or less than men -- I wasn't including how much men have on their plates in my statement.

I find regarding myself that I am more a worrier than my hubby & worry more about things, stupid or not......and I'm not saying he doesn't worry about things it's just that sometimes all the thinking, planning, worrying, etc can take a toll & impact the libido......a lot of women can be that way also, and that was all I meant by that statement....

I don't see any reason to seek for implied messages in what I typed, nor to start an argument over it.....

jenscats5 said:
I find regarding myself that I am more a worrier than my hubby & worry more about things, stupid or not......and I'm not saying he doesn't worry about things it's just that sometimes all the thinking, planning, worrying, etc can take a toll & impact the libido......a lot of women can be that way also, and that was all I meant by that statement.......

And the reason I think that all the thinking has an impact on women's libido is because for a lot of men sex can more of a stress release and for a lot of women, the mind needs to be focused on sex to get into it & it can be hard to get past all those "other thoughts"

Also I think (read this somewhere) that men need sex in order to feel loved :heart: while women need to feel loved in order to want sex :heart:

jenscats5 said:
I said women have "so much on their plates mentally" and that is literally what I meant. I didn't say they have more or less than men -- I wasn't including how much men have on their plates in my statement.
I don't see any reason to seek for implied messages in what I typed, nor to start an argument over it.....

That's what I figured. I wasn't trying to start an arguement either Jen. I guess I'm just tired of seeing men get trashed (although some of us likely deserve it) and have become a bit sensitive to it. I agree with what you said actually.

As for "seeking" no. To me it just read that way. But I'm a fucknut sometimes...lol!

" A panda eats, shoots, and leaves..."

I'll shut my pie hole now....

Top Bottom