Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido completely shut down

GiantsFan77

Guys I ran a cycle of EPI Strong along with Anabeta that ended right around 01/01. Started using Endosurge / Erase for PCT and while I feel like I am getting gains in the gym and physique wise my libido did not come back one bit at all. Shut down completely. I ended up stopping the Endosurge / Erase right before the beginning of February and still no recovery at all. Any recommendations?

I went to the doc the other day to get blood work done and test levels checked and results haven't come back yet. I also just purchased a bottle of Unleashed and have not started that yet. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unleashed and I know hcfenerate I amazing in cycle.

I also used sustain alpha and 2 dab on my balls.

Rs transaderm I'm taking right now and it got my libido up to :) not on cycle right now though

Sounds like to me you have a very low estrogen level... no libido... and you were using erase, plus thats not a very strong pct for a very strong DS... you may not actualy have even remotley stimulated LH

I am currently on an Epi Strong cycle (week 4), and I started with RS Transderm 2 weeks prior to starting Epi and am running it through Epi cycle (8 weeks total), I just started Forma last week and am running that the last 3 weeks of Epi and through PCT, HCGenerate from beginning through PCT as well...then for actual PCT will be adding Unleashed/Post Cycle combo and DAA Powerchews. I also have Torem for PCT too...PCT is very important to me as you can see :). Then after PCT I will be running S4 and Bridge until I start my next cycle :)...my libido is fine, especially when the wife stimulates it ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Got my results back from the blood work. Doc test free test which came back at 5.6 pg/ml (range is 8.7-25.1) and total test came back at 211 ng/dl (range is 348-1197). Im 34 yoa btw. Anyway he told me next step is to go see an endocrinologist and go from there. He did not prescribe anything. He took more blood for luteinizing hormone and two other things which I dont know the name of.

Yes def seek medical attention and go from there. I'm in trt and first couple years I was in limbo with an idiot Dr. Take it from me study up on what your levels are supose to be for your age and makes sure they know the importance of that. My estro got up to 31 and with in a month of clomid it went back to 20. Good luck bro.

Results from second blood work came back with high prolactin levels although they didnt tell me much after that. My appt with endo is next wednesday.

Top Bottom