Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD Question

TheKid7

Starting a GW LGD recomp in a few days and it will be my first time with lgd. I have used GW a few times and now trying a stack with LGD. My question is what are the first noticeable effects you can feel from the LGD and about how long in? I know from GW I feel the effects probably within 48 hours but I know LG is a different compound and just wondering. I will probably start the dosing at 3mg/week and increase by 1mg every week, let me know what you guys experienced or felt early on from LG to know that its legit ( also both sarms from sarms1 of course )

For me LGD kicks in about 7-10 days, same with Osta, though I seem to respond to them very well. GW-50 in few days, and S-4 in about a week. For me first effects of LGD are fuller muscles, increase in strenght, and great pumps. I think it also increases endurance, but since I've ran GW-50 with it every time it's impossible to say to what degree. You should notice the difference in mirror ie. after getteng back from the gym within a few weeks. One more thing is that I also get a lot hungrier at first, LOL! LGD seems to have some effect to my blood sugar, every time I've ran it (ATM on my 3rd round) I seem to get semi-hypo quite easily, propably because of my IF diet, but it evens out after a while.

LGD-4033 is great for recomp, and ramping your dose up 1 mg/wk is great way to run it. I would still start a bit higher, IMO 5 mgs /ED would seem more approriate (that's where I started for first time, now I start at 7,5 mgs, and ramp it up from there). Of course do it with the dosing you are comfortable with. Also keep an AI at least on hand if not running one through out whole cycle, since for some people (like myself) LGD & Osta can cause gyno symptoms. OTC AI like Formestane or Liquidex AI should be plenty to keep everything under control.

Starting LGD at 3mg is too low. The last time I used it, I started at 8mg and worked up to 16mg. It's stronger than other sarms but still mild in comparison to steroids. I saw and felt results within the first few days each time I used it

I am on day 10 of LGD @ 1ML (one dropper full) I can start to fill the pump and I believe my endurance is really picking up (did not think it was part of it characteristics) it could be from the RS Trans that I am taking with it.

For me LGD kicks in about 7-10 days, same with Osta, though I seem to respond to them very well. GW-50 in few days, and S-4 in about a week. For me first effects of LGD are fuller muscles, increase in strenght, and great pumps. I think it also increases endurance, but since I've ran GW-50 with it every time it's impossible to say to what degree. You should notice the difference in mirror ie. after getteng back from the gym within a few weeks. One more thing is that I also get a lot hungrier at first, LOL! LGD seems to have some effect to my blood sugar, every time I've ran it (ATM on my 3rd round) I seem to get semi-hypo quite easily, propably because of my IF diet, but it evens out after a while.

LGD-4033 is great for recomp, and ramping your dose up 1 mg/wk is great way to run it. I would still start a bit higher, IMO 5 mgs /ED would seem more approriate (that's where I started for first time, now I start at 7,5 mgs, and ramp it up from there). Of course do it with the dosing you are comfortable with. Also keep an AI at least on hand if not running one through out whole cycle, since for some people (like myself) LGD & Osta can cause gyno symptoms. OTC AI like Formestane or Liquidex AI should be plenty to keep everything under control.
brother if you are combining it with gw, nothing in this world gives endurance like gw,so it will be very hard to judge!

But i heard a few people say they have experienced this benefit from ldg as well, you are not the first.

Top Bottom