Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD +6 MDROL + Helladrol cycle

letsgosarms

My friend has already done one quick 4 week cycle of LGD with high success and wanted me to ask for professional advice.

His plan

Week 1 - LGD @ 4mg, 6MDROL @ 75mg (3 caps)
Week 2 - LGD @ 7mg, 6MDROL @ 100mg (4 caps)
Week 3 - LGD @ 9mg, 6MDROL @ 100mg (4 caps), Helladrol @ 75mg
Week 5-9- 6MDROL 100mg , helladrol 100 or 125mg

What do you think of frontloading a cycle with LGD, since it produces very good results in only 3 weeks?

Also, his reasoning behind this is to wait until the 6MDROL kicks in at week 3 while the LGD is kicking ass, and the 6MDROL will be in full swing while helladrol is beginning to take effect.

Is this a smart idea for him? he is already set on using these three compounds

As previously stated, you should spread out the use of Lgd rather than incorporating it in yet another cycle. I think the hella and 6-Mdrol will produce favorable results by themselves. I'd also use forma along with them as well since you're gyno prone.

As previously stated, you should spread out the use of Lgd rather than incorporating it in yet another cycle. I think the hella and 6-Mdrol will produce favorable results by themselves. I'd also use forma along with them as well since you're gyno prone.

I agree with this. If he already ran LGD he shouldn't be running it AGAIN quite yet. I think it was you who made that mistake already. You build a tolerance to it pretty quickly. Hella and 6 Mdrol would make a killer cycle. Plus we don't know how well LGD interacts with anything else besides SARMS.

Have him take a break from the LGD, then run that bad boy at 9mg like he wanted. That'd be very interesting as that'd be the highest I've seen it run.

Actually I don't really see a problem with it. I think it could be pretty effective

I absolutely agree, but I think he's already done several back to back Lgd runs. He may build up quite a tolerance to it if he incorporates it into very cycle he does

I absolutely agree, but I think he's already done several back to back Lgd runs. He may build up quite a tolerance to it if he incorporates it into very cycle he does

my friend has had the appropriate time off between cycles. last cycle ran up to 5mg with LGD. I think his purpose is to kick start the cycle with LGD since the effects of 6 MDROL wont kick in till week two or three. like anything else, if there is a tolerance issue the only solution is to up the dosage. in my experience at least

on the other hand, i am not doing this combo. I will be logging 6MDROL shortly.

As long as he has taken enough time off, I think its fine to do what he has planned. There's no reason he couldn't run LGD again. If you find something that works for you, might as well capitalize on it. Your body gets used to all anabolics. That's why we take the appropriate time off to reach homeostasis and bring myostatin down. Once you do that you could run the same thing with great results every cycle if you wanted to

As long as he has taken enough time off, I think its fine to do what he has planned. There's no reason he couldn't run LGD again. If you find something that works for you, might as well capitalize on it. Your body gets used to all anabolics. That's why we take the appropriate time off to reach homeostasis and bring myostatin down. Once you do that you could run the same thing with great results every cycle if you wanted to

That's what i just automatically assumed..Thank you for the reassurance. This advice will help me on my future cycles as well.

I don't see any issues in him combining a SARM and a PH due to the fact that they react on different receptors, correct?

Top Bottom