Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Studies, Facts, Dosing, ETC... ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!

dylangemelli

I decided to start an LGD-4033 thread now to really get into the facts and protocols that go along with it... I wanted to wait to do this until there was enough research to give sound and safe advice... I am going to start everyone off with some studies that I have come across that provide facts from LGD testing...

I would like to start with the dosing that has been tested on others... It has shown that up to 22mg a day was well tolerated with minimal side effects... I know many have been sticking to 5-10 mg, which may be very moderate in terms of what is safe and effective... This may be a reason why many have not shown as much suppression as first expected... Here are the links... Enjoy...

http://www.biotechduediligence.com/u...arm_poster.pdf

The safety, pharmacokinetics, ... [J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Ligand - SARM

http://www.news-medical.net/news/201...l-meeting.aspx

I am curious as to where they came up with the figure of 22mg being safe....I'm not disputing it, but the study talks about giving doses up to 1 mg per day for 21 days.

I am curious as to where they came up with the figure of 22mg being safe....I'm not disputing it, but the study talks about giving doses up to 1 mg per day for 21 days.

Read the first link i posted... Its in there that they tolerated doses well up to 22 mg

Honestly, I didn't see an obvious difference between 5 and 10mg. I wonder if 20+ mg would make a large difference or if you're just reaching the point of diminishing returns...

Honestly, I didn't see an obvious difference between 5 and 10mg. I wonder if 20+ mg would make a large difference or if you're just reaching the point of diminishing returns...

I think 10 would be a good starting point and then working your way up to 15...

Top Bottom