Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letter from FDA the same as the Customs letter?

greenlantern11b

They said it was misbranding and didn't have the required labels. i'm pretty sure its prohormones. not actual gear. I dont remember where i ordered it from though lol i was testing different stuff...

If it is illegal, throw letters away, do not respond to them, or they will "trap you" and bust you..

i already responded with an email though. So the FDA letter is the same as the Customs one?

it says

A mail shipment addressed to you from a foreign country is being held by the post office at the request of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

Detained
The following products are subject to refusal of admission into the United States under authority of the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act (FD&CA), Public Health Service Act (PHSA), or other related acts in that they appear to violate as indicated below

both items say:
Unapproved
The article appears to be a new drug without an approved new drug application

and

Misbranding
It appears the drug or device is not included in a list required by Section 510(j)

sustanon really does only come in liquid form right?

worse case scenario... i go to jail, get kicked out the Army and dont get to go to Afghanistan...
that'd suck. Hopefully its all legal :D

thx for the help

Last edited:
OK take a deep breath and do sweat it too much. Good thing is that its not at your house and you dont legally possess it right now. The problem is that you conspired or attempted to possess the items. We need more information on what your ordered so that I can hepl you. If it is a pro-hormone then mo worried all you have to say is you didnt know that it was a banned substance in the USA and that you thought the only way controled was for controlled sporting groups. Now if you ordered a true AAS then you have a much bigger problem. If you have already sent an email confirming that yes you...you ordered it and you were attempting to recieve it...well then i would stop all communication....remove all paper corespondence from your home...and actaully maybe trade computers with a buddy in another home for a month or so...just in case they do try to make an example out of you since your in the military. Sorry but thats all i can say with my limited info from you.

hmm i dont know what I ordered. the paper just said sustEnon 250 and Anvar 10. Both 60 capsules. The paper also says there MAY be other items that weren't included on the paper... thats a little ridiculous -_-

the only sustanon and anvar i remember ordering were from hi tech pharmaceutical and i had already recieved them and they are legal cause they aren't the actual steroids.

Well lets leanr our lesson here and be able to keep up with what you ordered and from where. If you havent ordered any real stuff then i would leave it alone...do not respond back and leave it be....the federal govt has more and bigger problems than you...so leave it be.

Last edited:
One thing i ordered was some nolva, femara, and some other similar pct type stuff, all pill form that hasn't come in yet. they were from rxhealth online...

thanks for the help guys.

RXHealth took me 30 days (exactly) from the day they sent me the E-mail that the goods were shipped. It takes time but you will get your stuff.

Top Bottom