Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk relationships...

Drunken_Weasel

This question applies to anyone currently in a relationship, or who have been in one recently...

Where/how did you meet your current partner/spouse?

I met my ex through friends. She came out to AZ to hang with them a few weeks, met me, and moved here. 2 years later she up and left

Here's how it happened. She was hangin' out at my bud and his girls place, and I came over. We started talkin' and she worked at GNC, so she had an iffinity for guys who lifted. I took her back to her hotel. We stopped and got drunk, went to my place, and stayed there for 3 days screwing and drinkin'.

She decided to transfer her job to AZ about 2 months later and moved here. 5 months after that we moved in. Lived together year and a half. She went home to MI for turkey day. Was supposed to be there a week, ended up there for 3 weeks. Came back was a bitch. After being back bitching for a month and not putting out we had an arguement. Made up, cool. Go to work. Come home, all her shits gone and she flew back home.

Not sure if that helps ya any, but feel better letting it out.

:devil:
She's from the hood. She started stalking me and even dated some of my friends so she could get close to me. Then once we got to know each other we hit it off. Bitch planned the whole thing now that I think of it. She got the bonus plan anyway!:D

Drunken_Weasel said:
You guys make it sound so easy...

:devil: It's a piece of cake. Let me help you. Find your local chapter of the Trench Coat Mafia. They have plenty of hot chicks hanging around. Chicks that like pale guys who have access to guns and might be doing 25 to life in the near future. This will be a shoe-in for you.

Top Bottom