Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk HDTV

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ive got some time on my hands for summer and wanted to take advantage of the financing of certain stores for an HDTV and xbox360 or something. This will be used primarily for videogames/dvds if that makes a difference in what I should get. Ok so looks like I need something thats 720P with progressive scan, LCD or plasma?, as many data inputs as possible. 32-37 inches, and around $1000. And has to be at Best Buy because of their financing options. Thanks for opinions.

Last edited:
Turd Ferguson said:
dude depends on what size you are after and if you want plasma, lcd, or tube. I would suggest www.google.com on the differences and then post back up when you know what you want.

LOL.

Helpfull post of the year award!!!!!!!!!

Remind me later when I am home and I'll tell you what TV to get, I did the exact same research and everything led me to one solution, including a close friend that works in the upper end tv electronics field and has for many years. Its a CRT you want, I have a PS3 and 360 connected to mine, it looks amazing. Sony is shutting their CRT factory down, so you should be able to get it under $1000 now, MSRP was $1300 or so if I remember correctly. You'll play your 360 games in 720p, then switch it to 1080i for movies.

bart.gif

I just got a 46inch LCD with 1080p for just under 2 grand, so I'm sure you could find a clearance tv that size at 720p for around a grand. most tv's that are coming out are 1080p

Top Bottom