Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's talk about HGH.........

i haven't started yet, I plan on EOD after speaking with a few men and women who have both used it. I am going to start with 1 IU EOD for the first week, then 2 IU EOD for the second, may go up to 3, not sure yet. have to see how I react to it first.

Unless the market prices have dropped substantially, I always felt that stuff was prohibitively expensive considering the gains it provides and the alternative drugs available.

Really no reason to go above 2 iu. And give it long er than 1 week increments. If you are using it by itself, think in terms of months & not weeks for results.

Jerzey said:
i haven't started yet, I plan on EOD after speaking with a few men and women who have both used it. I am going to start with 1 IU EOD for the first week, then 2 IU EOD for the second, may go up to 3, not sure yet. have to see how I react to it first.

Wife is on 2iu\day. So far so good. She is holding major water weight but that could be the Var, really unsure as of now. It's been about 4 weeks and all is on track, except for the water bloating.

wetback said:
Wife is on 2iu\day. So far so good. She is holding major water weight but that could be the Var, really unsure as of now. It's been about 4 weeks and all is on track, except for the water bloating.

I just finished 8 weeks of Var and I have been really holding water lately, but I was told Var really doesn't do that you to...

I just started with 1 IU EOD, I'm going to do that the first week just to see how my body reacts, then put it up to 2 IU thereafter. I was told by another woman who used GH that when she did EOD it helped with holding water and she didn't see much differene when she did EOD to every day, that's why I'm doing it this way.

Also, someoene told me to take arimidex for water, not sure if that's for women though...

Arimidex is an estrogen inhibitor. May affect the water retention & estrogen pattern fat depositing related to estrogen, but not water retention due to other things, e.g. non-optimal diet, salt, etc.

Generally I have gathered that it is best to absolutely not artificially manipulate your estrogen levels unless you are very close to a competition date. Otherwise you have to be sooooo careful w/ messign w/ the balance of the hormones in your body. There's more to it than just reducing water bloat....

Sassy69 said:
Arimidex is an estrogen inhibitor. May affect the water retention & estrogen pattern fat depositing related to estrogen, but not water retention due to other things, e.g. non-optimal diet, salt, etc.

Generally I have gathered that it is best to absolutely not artificially manipulate your estrogen levels unless you are very close to a competition date. Otherwise you have to be sooooo careful w/ messign w/ the balance of the hormones in your body. There's more to it than just reducing water bloat....

Yea, as Sassy said. Carefull w/ Adex. It's strong stuff. Can drop E way low. Jerzey, don't go from 1iu eod to 2 ed. Make it a slow progression. See how your body reacts or the sides will come. Some respond better than others.

Thanks, I am already at 2 IU, staying there though. What kind of sides are you talking about? I am taking it EOD to help with water retention and taking tarataxtone, it's helping. I have to say, no problems so far.

Jerzey said:
Thanks, I am already at 2 IU, staying there though. What kind of sides are you talking about? I am taking it EOD to help with water retention and taking tarataxtone, it's helping. I have to say, no problems so far.

Water retention, gyno (in men), numb hands and fingers. Unstable bg levels. All can be dealt with...... ED workd best for me and I have tried many different regiems. At higher doses, AM and early afternoon shots work best vs just one shot ed.

Top Bottom