Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
When people talk about sore joints, do they mean like connective tissue soreness? Like the tops of my knees where the patella tenda ties in and the back of my left elbow where the tendon attaches are sore as shit! Not like a sprain or anything, just f'ing sore as hell. After I do a few light sets, the pain pretty much subsides so I know it isn't injury.

Anyway, I start tapering off the letro this weekend so I should be off it completely in a few weeks at which time I will only be on 1 ml of aromasin ed. I may change that to eod.

letro is really strong. how long have you been running it and at what dose?

it takes very little letro to put your E2 levels in the toilet. hard to say without knowing how long you ran it for if it's related to the joint issues.

I agree letro is strong shit! you may be better off with forma stanazol,all the benefits without the sides

4 weeks at 2.5mg ed. Cutting that in half starting tomorrow then in half again every week till off. I had some pretty good lumps that r now go.e though.

Yep all of a sudden. Im sure its letro

Top Bottom