Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole question?

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I am taking 2.5mg a day now. Is there any added benefit to taking 5mg a day? 2.5 in the morning and 2.5 at night?

Been on it a week, it has greatly improved things, but still plenty to go. Joints don't hurt, no side effects that I know of that others have said they get.

I will be getting Nolvadex in the next few days I hope to add in.

mate - i accidentally nearly trippled it, because i was taking 0.25 of a ML instead of 0.25mg and ill tell you I felt like SHIT!
mood swings, emotional wreck, couldnt concentrate, fighting with the missus and family/friends.
argh never again.

Letro is strong shit, .25 should be plenty!

roger that. using 2.5mg daily. Guess, I'm just a bit impatient. It is working and working well, just not fast enough. Also, after a week, I don't have all the sides some mention. I don't have any, but I know it is working as pain is gone, hard lumps are gone, etc. I just have a couple of dime sized lumps under the nips with poofiness.

Everything they said. Do not increase the dosage.

Also I would grab some arimidex or proviron over nolva anyday.

do not go higher

lerozole has been proven to cause osteoperosis when used to treat cancer patients

do not go higher then 2.5mg
All AI's have osteoperosis as a side effect. I think it has to do with having ultra low estrogen causing bone loss. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm to the point that I rather save up for the surgery than potentially create new problems.

I would think it would be from long term, contnuous usage at high doses. Not a doc, just my supposition.

I am taking 2.5mg a day now. Is there any added benefit to taking 5mg a day? 2.5 in the morning and 2.5 at night?

Been on it a week, it has greatly improved things, but still plenty to go. Joints don't hurt, no side effects that I know of that others have said they get.

I will be getting Nolvadex in the next few days I hope to add in.

Thats ALOT of Letrozole. There is no reason I see to ever go over 2.5mg and most times you can get by with far less.

Thats ALOT of Letrozole. There is no reason I see to ever go over 2.5mg and most times you can get by with far less.

Well, I have had this condition for quite some time and I was following a recommendation and will be adding in Nolvadex and then start tapering down to a precautionary anti gyno routine during my upcoming cycle.

Top Bottom