Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro and cycle

fezteh

Can letro be used to curb gyno while you are still on cycle and if so how would you go about it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

you really want to use letro to kill gyno if you get it from a cycle... as far as on cycle... i would go with aromasin... 12.5 mg eod...

On cycle ( test 500mg and eq 500mg ), I use letro at 0,625mg E3D and I'm perfectly fine with no side and good libido.

On cycle ( test 500mg and eq 500mg ), I use letro at 0,625mg E3D and I'm perfectly fine with no side and good libido.

that's great but that's generally not the case... there will always be a few that don't react negatively but in general, that's not how it is with letro...

I also have ran letro on cycle many times. Dose dry the shit out of joints is all for me, libido is all good. But Dylan is correct other options would be better.

Forma on cycle.......add aromasin as needed usually every 3 to 4 days for me. I also run masteron or proviron in my cycles for estrogen.

Just got my Letro yesturday, today started my third week of 600mg Deca, 500mgs Cyp per week, have reacurring gyno under my right Pec. just don't know how much Letro will affect my gains while on-I guess my question is what is the smallest amount of Letro to start with that won't affect gains?

Just got my Letro yesturday, today started my third week of 600mg Deca, 500mgs Cyp per week, have reacurring gyno under my right Pec. just don't know how much Letro will affect my gains while on-I guess my question is what is the smallest amount of Letro to start with that won't affect gains?

Are you running anti_prolactin for this? I would drop your deca dose to 400 instead......gives the same gains but with less sides.

Top Bottom