Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the the Transdermal Tren/Test stack begin!

I just read this thing about how you can put injectable juice in the freezer to see if the hormone separates from the oil when it cools, as a means of testing whether the stuff is legit or not. Does anyone know if this would work with a transdermal solution?

I realize it isn't as definitive as a blood test but hey it doesn't cost 80 bucks either and its something I don't have to wait two weeks for...

Just a thought. Let me know whether yall think this would work or not, I figured since it is an oil it may work the same.

It's called a freeze precipitation. It's a technique chemists use to remove a solute from a solvent. I never thought of that- good idea! Sometimes its hard to get the solute to precipitate and fall out of solution though. Sometimes if the concentration isn't high enough it won't fall out, sometimes you need to drop a crystal in to kick off the process, sometimes the solution is stubborn and just won't fall out lol. Worth a try though. That would be interesting. You could filter the precipitate out with coffee filters, dry it, and weigh it to see how much is actually in the product. Then, you could just put it back in and re-dissolve. Don't actually freeze it though. That shouldn't be too much of a problem though since mine smells like alcohol and DMSO.

Just cause you pour syrup on shit don't make it pancakes.

It's called a freeze precipitation. It's a technique chemists use to remove a solute from a solvent. I never thought of that- good idea! Sometimes its hard to get the solute to precipitate and fall out of solution though. Sometimes if the concentration isn't high enough it won't fall out, sometimes you need to drop a crystal in to kick off the process, sometimes the solution is stubborn and just won't fall out lol. Worth a try though. That would be interesting. You could filter the precipitate out with coffee filters, dry it, and weigh it to see how much is actually in the product. Then, you could just put it back in and re-dissolve. Don't actually freeze it though. That shouldn't be too much of a problem though since mine smells like alcohol and DMSO.

Just cause you pour syrup on shit don't make it pancakes.

I'm not sure what you mean by drop a crystal in, I'd like to refrain from tampering with the contents too much though. I figure if it is 50mg/mL then it should separate. And Gator said it does have DMSO so I'll stick it in the freezer for about 30 mins and see what happens. If nothing happens I'll wait another 30 and see what happens.

I dunno if I would want to filter it out with coffee filters. If there are hormones in the solution that is my main concern, and if this could prove it then it would be nice to have the peace of mind.

i would just be worried about wasting it.

This. If you're concerned, I would say it is definitely worth the money for the labs. Say you try to separate it and you can't get it to reconstitute properly. Then you don't really have a clear, definitive answer like labs would give AND you've ruined your gear. That's what I would do for sure.

Well I received a bottle of test for free that's the one im gunna put in there. Its been in fir almost two hours and nothing has happened yet. I suppose either way the bloods will tell. I just don't want to wait another two weeks to know if its gtg or not... oh well I guess we'll find out eventually.

Im almost a full 3 weeks in and will be going into week 4 on Saturday. I imagine that going into 4 weeks I should start to notice some more dramatic effects.

The only thing keeping me guessing is whether the gains I've had could be due to a better diet and more intense training.

The whole thing is a little disheartening I must admit but I will say that my training and diet will not change and my motivation is still high so either way ill still be making gains, whether it be natural or otherwise lol

Sent from my MB860 using EliteFitness

I wouldn't let it freeze. and also, it could not do the same thing as injectable compounds......it is formed much differently.

I wouldn't let it freeze. and also, it could not do the same thing as injectable compounds......it is formed much differently.

I wont let it freeze and i agree it may not do the same thing since it is a different compound. I figured it was worth a shot though

Sent from my MB860 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom