Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let me know what you think Pic?

U've got a good foundational size. I dun see much problems for u to get more ripped and bigger. I wish I have your size to start with 'cos I'm more the ectomorphic build.

you look nice and thick bro. how bout some stats?? cycle history etc... clean up your diet a bit and hit the treadmill and you should be jacked.

Screw cutting for now bro. You have a decent foundation just continue to add mass for a while. Pic looks good. Oh yea a tan would do you wonders...RIP

I wouldn't cycle yet If I were you. How many years have you been training? The choice is yours, give it another year of hard training/cardio and great nutrition. good luck

Actually you shouldn't let me dictate on what you SHOULD be doing, since your goals may be different than what mine are. YOu don't look that fat in the public's eye, but perhaps in the standard's of other people's expectations (bodybuilders, etc) it may be then time to diet down.

What I like to do is do mass (for like 3 months) and cutting phases (1 month of light DNP) (I do use cutting drugs like DNP, don't use any juice though) and basically the total outcome comes out gains of 15-25 lbs of pure muscle for every cycle or 2 without gaining fat (no, this is not glycogen Im speaking of, and if you ever done a DNP cycle, and know how to properly rebound back, then you can experience some hefty gains in muscle). Then around January I'll do a month or two of heavy DNP usage, get cut, and try to maintain that till the summer time or perhaps go on another massing cycle. Basically, I like to be shredded come around June-July, then repeat the whole proccess once again.

My goal by next June is to hit 200-210 at 5 or less percent bodyfat. Not bad considering I was about in the 180's with 20-25% bodyfat and skinny arms.

Basically, my goal is somewhat long term, in that Im striving to peak out nicely in one year.

Another thing, do MEASURE bodyfat whenever possible! Use the Slimguide calipers or opt for the "FatTrack" if you are into the gadget stuff to show off to your friends (although I doubt your friends will be impressed by a bodyfat caliper that looks like an ugly oversized watch).

If you are lazy, you can keep track of where you gain bodyfat the most. Like most men, that occurs around the abs. Just get a rough measurement by your naval, and use that gauge your progress. For example, abs come in very nicely around 5-7mm for me. Around 9-11 is when I start noticing some abs, and I usually bulk up till I hit the late teens.

Top Bottom