Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestatty

eat big

New member
Again, Duke doesn't have it together. I doubt they will win it this year. Especially because JJ got hurt. I want them to win, just don't think it will happen.
 
KillahBee said:
why does lestool like Duke? cause it's the popular team for average white males?


That and probably the fact that JJ Redick is the best white player in college in years.
 
eat big said:
That and probably the fact that JJ Redick is the best white player in college in years.


Crackers. I was watching an interview with him (I think it was with Katz) and he was saying how he listens to gospel music when warming up / practicing.

dude is a fucking dork.

however, every single southern chick is completely in love with his goofy ass. it'll be interesting to see what he does in the NBA
 
KillahBee said:
Crackers. I was watching an interview with him (I think it was with Katz) and he was saying how he listens to gospel music when warming up / practicing.

dude is a fucking dork.

however, every single southern chick is completely in love with his goofy ass. it'll be interesting to see what he does in the NBA


No you don't understand how hard I laughed at that. He said "I usually listen to gospel music and Talib Kweli." At that point I was on the floor laughing. Kweli came out of nowhere....
 
eat big said:
No you don't understand how hard I laughed at that. He said "I usually listen to gospel music and Talib Kweli." At that point I was on the floor laughing. Kweli came out of nowhere....


oh shit! that's right. oh man, I forgot. I was like, "what the fuck is he talking about?!". lmfao
 
eat big said:
Oh, I wasn't talking abot you at all. I know you don't like the Yanks or Red Sux. Anytime I see the word 'Yankee' I cringe.

I like JJ Reddick and yes because I've liked Duke since the Alaa Abdulnaaby/phillip henderson/laettner/brian davis/hurley/greg koubek/marty clark/cherokee/grant hill teams.....

because at the time, Duke was an underdog to UNLV (Grandmama, greg anthony, augmon, etc)...from then i started following them.

loved it when they beat the Fab Five.

is JJ the coolest cat on da block? no but you cant deny his talent. And he's a good teammate.
and did anybody see Greg Paulus's game today? nice. next Wojo
 
Kakdiesel said:
I like JJ Reddick and yes because I've liked Duke since the Alaa Abdulnaaby/phillip henderson/laettner/brian davis/hurley/greg koubek/marty clark/cherokee/grant hill teams.....

because at the time, Duke was an underdog to UNLV (Grandmama, greg anthony, augmon, etc)...from then i started following them.

loved it when they beat the Fab Five.

is JJ the coolest cat on da block? no but you cant deny his talent. And he's a good teammate.
and did anybody see Greg Paulus's game today? nice. next Wojo


Greg Paulus will be the most important player in the Tourney. He's a Freshman PG, if he plays bad Duke is done.

He was also the #1 QB out of high school too!
 
eat big said:
Greg Paulus will be the most important player in the Tourney. He's a Freshman PG, if he plays bad Duke is done.

He was also the #1 QB out of high school too!


i saw that high school football highlight of him. not bad. means he has some toughness in him. reminds me a LOT of Wojechowski. Probably will become really really good by senior year (since WOJO is an assistant).

I just hope McRoberts doesnt turn into an Erik Meek or Greg Newton
 
Kakdiesel said:
i saw that high school football highlight of him. not bad. means he has some toughness in him. reminds me a LOT of Wojechowski. Probably will become really really good by senior year (since WOJO is an assistant).

I just hope McRoberts doesnt turn into an Erik Meek or Greg Newton


McRoberts will not stay the whole 4 years probably. He could've gone pro this year but didn't.

I don't know if you've seen it, but Paulus can lob the basketball all the way down the court to a covered man. Easy deuce. That is how his QB abilities help him.
 
what a stupid fuckin thread
 
Top Bottom