Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

Becoming

Meat Sandwich
Platinum
Yo dude want to open a table on Party Poker?
 
Becoming said:
Yo dude want to open a table on Party Poker?
I would, but I'm at work right now. I'd say later but I have a busy evening.

When is EF gonna get their shit back together?
 
Lestat said:
I would, but I'm at work right now. I'd say later but I have a busy evening.

When is EF gonna get their shit back together?

dude just went all in on these fools on my first hand. won 133 starting with 25.

Killings all around

my dude looks like flint from GI Joe

anyone else wants to play I am at table 3388 25NL playmoney
 
changed tables. peeps don't know how to fucking play. you don't go all in at the flop. fuckers watch too much tv
 
Becoming said:
changed tables. peeps don't know how to fucking play. you don't go all in at the flop. fuckers watch too much tv
lol... when playing for fake money you run across a lot of rookies
 
Lestat said:
lol... when playing for fake money you run across a lot of rookies

good point. maybe I should make a deposit and see how I do.
 
Becoming said:
good point. maybe I should make a deposit and see how I do.
do it man... i made a lot of money playing online.. play on the low limit tables and you will find plenty of rookies to pwn for REAL CASH.

I use www.bodog.com they have a table you can play for 5 cents and 10 cents!

If you sign up there, let me send you a referral link.
 
Lestat said:
do it man... i made a lot of money playing online.. play on the low limit tables and you will find plenty of rookies to pwn for REAL CASH.

I use www.bodog.com they have a table you can play for 5 cents and 10 cents!

If you sign up there, let me send you a referral link.

what is the minimum you can deposit?
 
Becoming said:
what is the minimum you can deposit?
as little as you want I think.. I started with like $20... lasts FOREVER on the cheap poker tables.

PM me your email and i'll send you a referral.

I just played some instant craps and won $10 (started with $5)
 
shit is dangerous man, you can do an instant bank transfer and gamble away all the money before it even leaves your bank account!

you get a bonus evertime you put money in that you can play with right away too
 
careful when playing for real money bors.... especially if you are DRINKING!!! oh damn.. I had a rough night once that cost me $800.

you start winning on the chump change tables and you start thinking.. damn.. on the big limit tables I could be making thousands!

then you get pwned by some near professionals.
 
Dealer: Game #51684773274 starts.
Dealer: tntlog posts small blind [5].
Dealer: copterjock posts big blind [10].
Dealer: pompom3 posts big blind [10].
Dealer: ** Dealing down cards **
Dealer: snikol calls [10].
Dealer: Becoming275 calls [10].
Dealer: mlt0529 raises [65].
Dealer: pompom3 calls [55].
Dealer: Kittybrat folds.
Dealer: tntlog folds.
Dealer: copterjock calls [55].
Dealer: snikol calls [55].
Dealer: Becoming275 calls [55].
Dealer: ** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, 6s, Jd ]
Dealer: copterjock checks.
Dealer: snikol checks.
Dealer: Becoming275 checks.
Dealer: mlt0529 bets [327].
Dealer: dukiecom has joined the table.
Dealer: pompom3 calls [327].
Dealer: copterjock calls [327].
Dealer: snikol folds.
Dealer: Becoming275 is all-In [776.75]
Dealer: mlt0529 calls [449.75].
Dealer: madspazz has joined the table.
Dealer: pompom3 folds.
Dealer: copterjock folds.
Dealer: ** Dealing Turn ** [ Kd ]
Dealer: ** Dealing River ** [ Qd ]
Dealer: mlt0529 shows a pair of jacks.
Dealer: Becoming275 shows a flush, king high.
#51684773274: Becoming275 wins 2534.5 play chips from the main pot with a flush, king high.
 
Becoming said:
Dealer: Game #51684773274 starts.
Dealer: tntlog posts small blind [5].
Dealer: copterjock posts big blind [10].
Dealer: pompom3 posts big blind [10].
Dealer: ** Dealing down cards **
Dealer: snikol calls [10].
Dealer: Becoming275 calls [10].
Dealer: mlt0529 raises [65].
Dealer: pompom3 calls [55].
Dealer: Kittybrat folds.
Dealer: tntlog folds.
Dealer: copterjock calls [55].
Dealer: snikol calls [55].
Dealer: Becoming275 calls [55].
Dealer: ** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, 6s, Jd ]
Dealer: copterjock checks.
Dealer: snikol checks.
Dealer: Becoming275 checks.
Dealer: mlt0529 bets [327].
Dealer: dukiecom has joined the table.
Dealer: pompom3 calls [327].
Dealer: copterjock calls [327].
Dealer: snikol folds.
Dealer: Becoming275 is all-In [776.75]
Dealer: mlt0529 calls [449.75].
Dealer: madspazz has joined the table.
Dealer: pompom3 folds.
Dealer: copterjock folds.
Dealer: ** Dealing Turn ** [ Kd ]
Dealer: ** Dealing River ** [ Qd ]
Dealer: mlt0529 shows a pair of jacks.
Dealer: Becoming275 shows a flush, king high.
#51684773274: Becoming275 wins 2534.5 play chips from the main pot with a flush, king high.
fuck mang! get the real money flowing!
 
hamstershaver said:
ultimate bet is a million times better than party poker

hey man I was just looking for a quick fix...
 
Top Bottom