Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allon

New member
, I think I have a great idea for you.

I will insult you, and you will bomb me.

That way you get out of me Pwning you and you are "actually the one Pwning me."





Yo.
 
hows it going today allon? looking mighty bombed this morning
 
Yep, getting bombed sure means I am a tool.

Anyone really beleive this? Come on, I know most of you are dumb enough to actually beleive that!
 
Lestat, you gotta dmit, you have not done anything apart from bombing me that comes close to releasing you from the ownage I have flung upon you.

I am axpecting to be "SERIOUSLY OWNED" in your next post.

Come on kid, you can do it.

On your own, no bum squad. Be a man.
 
someone tell allon that I don't take the time to read his posts while he is blacked out... which is basically all the time.

bombing.jpg
 
Lestat said:
someone tell allon that I don't take the time to read his posts while he is blacked out... which is basically all the time.

bombing.jpg


bahahaha
 
where is our buddy allon? busy with work?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom