Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lestat?

Lies and Propaganda owned by one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever live.

La Jolla does have some really nice beaches though. You can swim with the dolphins and sea lions (and occasional shark).

I give the dude credit for being resourceful enough to live in one of the most expensive cities in America on $200/mo. worth of food.

Lies and Propaganda owned by one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever live.

La Jolla does have some really nice beaches though. You can swim with the dolphins and sea lions (and occasional shark).

I give the dude credit for being resourceful enough to live in one of the most expensive cities in America on $200/mo. worth of food.

I'd like to hear your take on any other "news" organization, now. MSNBC, for example.

Never read or watch MSNBC. I only know Fox because it's owned by Murdoch and people like O'reilly & Limbaugh amuse me.

Cool fucking story guys

The point I make is take each story as it is, a story. Sure Fox has its spin on this story. Doesn't mean it isn't true.

Who is this? We talking about the criminal FBI informant who "lives the sweet life of fast cars...etc."

Top Bottom