Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lentgh of winstrol cycle?

julie1

Hi I've been searching for information on the recommended length of winnie oral cycles.

This is my 3rd cycle, the 1st one I was using var at 5mg for 4wks, 10mg for 6wks.
2nd was again var 10mg for 6wks, 15mg for 2wks then 20mg for 2wks
3rd and current winnie oral, currently at 10mg and been on for 8wks. Started to feel much stronger by wk 7, sleeping a good 9-10hrs probably due to lifting heavier :)

Can't find any good info of how long women can stay on cycle for, can any one share their views on this?
Thanks x

Hi I've been searching for information on the recommended length of winnie oral cycles.

This is my 3rd cycle, the 1st one I was using var at 5mg for 4wks, 10mg for 6wks.
2nd was again var 10mg for 6wks, 15mg for 2wks then 20mg for 2wks
3rd and current winnie oral, currently at 10mg and been on for 8wks. Started to feel much stronger by wk 7, sleeping a good 9-10hrs probably due to lifting heavier :)

Can't find any good info of how long women can stay on cycle for, can any one share their views on this?
Thanks x

Hi and welcome!

Someone will come in and help you with that..

Everyone will have a different opinion on the length of a cycle.
I tend to think with health in mind first. I would limit it to 8 weeks tops. I know some think longer and others will think shorter.
In the end it is how much risk you are willing to take to achieve your desired results that will determine what you do.
Best of luck.

Everyone will have a different opinion on the length of a cycle.
I tend to think with health in mind first. I would limit it to 8 weeks tops. I know some think longer and others will think shorter.
In the end it is how much risk you are willing to take to achieve your desired results that will determine what you do.
Best of luck.

I am reaching 8wks now, and the phrase 'slowly slowly catchy monkey' keeps springing to mind :)
My strength has come on, obviously some will dissipate when I finish but I'm intrigued as to how much?
Thanks for your replies everyone x

I am reaching 8wks now, and the phrase 'slowly slowly catchy monkey' keeps springing to mind :)
My strength has come on, obviously some will dissipate when I finish but I'm intrigued as to how much?
Thanks for your replies everyone x

Yes your strength will drop off it really depends from person to person. I find that mine intially frist month or so is a bit lower but the longer I am off the more I regain strength. As for your cycle length with winny I like to keep it a bit shorter 6-8 weeks but var I will go very long on 12-20 weeks.

Yes your strength will drop off it really depends from person to person. I find that mine intially frist month or so is a bit lower but the longer I am off the more I regain strength. As for your cycle length with winny I like to keep it a bit shorter 6-8 weeks but var I will go very long on 12-20 weeks.

Thanks for your reply :)
Wk 8 this morning and finished cycle.
After doing 2 var cycles and 1 winny I can deffinately say I prefer the winny. Hardly any spots, stronger, quicker recovery, less agitated, less water retention, muscles feel and look harder.
At the end of my 10wks var course I was really agitated and was glad to come off.
I wouldn't think twice about using winny again next time.
Thanks for all your replies
x

Juliel,
I will be starting a winnie cycle soon, and am just curious on your results, you said you gained strength, and muscle hardness, how did you do for weight loss??

Juliel,
I will be starting a winnie cycle soon, and am just curious on your results, you said you gained strength, and muscle hardness, how did you do for weight loss??

I didn't use winstrol as a cutting drug, I used it to gain more strength and build more muscle :)

Top Bottom