Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal Non Sponsered Supplement?-Mod Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont promote any products, im an accounting manager that works for a large beverage company and i have my own side accounting practice. If i use a products that i think is good i say it and if it sucks i say it but since ive been banned twice already once because i had a different political opinion than one of the moderators i am now scared to post or even ask questions. I was banned last time for asking questions about sources and talking about producst that are not sponsers. Im still confused about the whole thing and have sent one of the moderators an email but he has not responded so i have to go forward like im in a mine field. You see im from Brooklyn and im Italian son of immigrants and i served my country in war. I have never had a filter and always said whats on my mind. It got me in trouble sometimes but it seems like we live in a time where no speech is aloud at all. Its really scarey but i digress.
Here is my question. About a month or so ago i bought a product called Gamma-o and after 4 days my libido shot through the roof. The. I started my cycle of 2cc of test and 1cc of deca and although i still took the product and my libio is ok, its not elevated as it was before my cycle when i took the product. Any thoughts on why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom