Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leftovers...

fatcoow

So from a previous cycle I have at least 25 proviron tabs left over and a quarter bottle of rs-transderm.

The upcoming cycle looks like this.

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day using split dosing working up to 80 mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg as needed
2-12 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-4 dianabulk 2 caps a day
1-4 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate es

PCT 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day
clomid 50/50/25/25
Test Stack 17
HCGenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg day

This is going to be my last cycle for the foreseeable future due to financial constraints so I'd like too make it the best I possibly can. Would adding the Transderm to the first few weeks with dianabulk be too much, or diminishing returns? Also would adding proviron at 25mg a day to the last few weeks before PCT help?

I'd really like to use up what I have left but if its overkill I'll simply dispose of it.

What should I expect from the Proviron? I'd really like to know because I'm logging this cycle, and want it to be a great log.

Proviron is basically Masteron in pill form. It has some good anti estrogen effects. Harden you up a bit. A good oral. I'd run it at 50 mg Ed.

Proviron is basically Masteron in pill form. It has some good anti estrogen effects. Harden you up a bit. A good oral. I'd run it at 50 mg Ed.

I really like proviron but let's not go too far... It's definitely not as effective or as strong as mastering

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like proviron but let's not go too far... It's definitely not as effective or as strong as mastering

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No doubt, Masteron is stronger. Guy was asking for example of Proviron and best example was masteron in a pill form. I know it's not as strong as the oil based masteron. Some people like tabs, some like oils and some, like you and I, like both. Proviron has been good for me when I have run it on a cycle. Nice little anti e and hardens up a bit and releases free test. As far as strength gains go, won't be much. That's where oil based masteron has it beat, hands down.

So from a previous cycle I have at least 25 proviron tabs left over and a quarter bottle of rs-transderm.

The upcoming cycle looks like this.

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day using split dosing working up to 80 mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg as needed
2-12 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-4 dianabulk 2 caps a day
1-4 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate es

PCT 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day
clomid 50/50/25/25
Test Stack 17
HCGenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg day

This is going to be my last cycle for the foreseeable future due to financial constraints so I'd like too make it the best I possibly can. Would adding the Transderm to the first few weeks with dianabulk be too much, or diminishing returns? Also would adding proviron at 25mg a day to the last few weeks before PCT help?

I'd really like to use up what I have left but if its overkill I'll simply dispose of it.

I like the idea of having Transaderm in there to serve as a test base while on Dianabulk, so I think its a great addition to fight any possible libido and lethargy issues. Its a good alternative to injectable testosterone

Top Bottom