Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lee Priest

JKurz1

Banned
My boy- just read that he goes 100% by feel. SOmedays he'll train for 14 days straight, while others he goes twice a week, if necessary. What are you thoughts? SPlits? And on your off day, is the only thing you nix is the PW shake? Keep cals and carbs still in the mix?

ive read that before about him!! who knows how these guys really train though..you read one thing and then in another mag its almost the opposite.. i do question his training though..i know for arms he favors heavy weights(6-8 reps) and like 20 sets each for bis and tris.. if your really going heavy how can you get 20 sets?!!!

im no diet expert..but if im cutting i just keep my macros the same every day (except for carb ups etc) and the same with bulking..i dont cut cals on te weekend b/c im not training..the body grows when at rest so give some petrol so it can grow!!
Me personally i couldnt go by feel because the lifts im good at "feel" the best to me and i would want to do those as much as possible..yes i do things i am not good at but i know ok on thurs this is what im doing and i need to beat x weight or reps from last week..

wnt2bBeast said:
ive read that before about him!! who knows how these guys really train though..you read one thing and then in another mag its almost the opposite.. i do question his training though..i know for arms he favors heavy weights(6-8 reps) and like 20 sets each for bis and tris.. if your really going heavy how can you get 20 sets?!!!
I agree, I dont believe all I read in the mags either.

I agree by going with feel, but to a point. For me, laziness kicks in every once in a while and I won't feel like working out. But once I get in the gym, and I set new PRs, I'm glad that I didn't go by feel, but rather discipline. On the other hand, if I'm feeling wiped out after a few months of consecutive training, I'll definitely take it easy or just take an entire week off.

I can't do it............I would LOVE to go the gym every day....if I went by "feel", I wouldn't, but if I went by the way my MIND feels, I would be there daily.......Sure, I get sore, achy, etc.......that's how I know to take the day off, but I have gone 10 days in a row before......OT? Yes, but the mind is a very powerful tool..........I bet it's been 2 years since I went a day without breaking a sweat..........cardio, something........

Hey kurz1 is that your actual pic in your avatar?How long do you usually bulk?And what weight were you at in that pic?If thats you.I've heard the same thing about priest working out with no days off up to 3 weeks ,a guy that competes and owns a gym up here,and knows coleman,says ronnie is a 5 day 2 off guy,strictly.

powerlord said:
Hey kurz1 is that your actual pic in your avatar?How long do you usually bulk?And what weight were you at in that pic?If thats you.I've heard the same thing about priest working out with no days off up to 3 weeks ,a guy that competes and owns a gym up here,and knows coleman,says ronnie is a 5 day 2 off guy,strictly.

That's Priest bro.

Top Bottom