Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.....homicidal for sure...wasnt Tyson on Halo when he bit off Holyfields ear? If I remember correctly?

Lololololo.. I don't know, but he was on something. I don't care who comes in here says different. Tren and halo together are a lethal combo, and make a person more susceptible to fits of rage whether a person is temperamental or not.

ALRIGHT..

so you can add in an oral at the end of your cycle to get some extra benefit after the 8 week mark. So could you in theory keep your test base, but then rotate different compounds in after the 8 week mark? So use EQ for the first 8 weeks, and the switch to Primo for the next 8 weeks?

Bro, you have me confused now. I'm on little sleep, so help me out. Are you planning on doing 8 week cycles, or are you planning on staying on?

I am just planning an 8 weeks cycle.

But I was wondering if you wanted to run a longer cycle.. could you switch compounds around the 8 week mark to counter the effect.

Sorry.. I can be complicated sometimes.

I am just planning an 8 weeks cycle.

But I was wondering if you wanted to run a longer cycle.. could you switch compounds around the 8 week mark to counter the effect.

Sorry.. I can be complicated sometimes.

No problem, you are not complicated, that's way things get all by themselves.

You can do two things to extend an 8 week cycle a couple of weeks.

1). Add an oral at week 7 and that should extend it to about week 11.

2). Switch to a more "anabolic" compound and that should extend it the same except for maybe tren would give you another week.

No matter what you do with 8 week cycles they are cooked by week 11 or 12.

I think I will just stick with 8 weeks.. keep it short and simple.

Do you think that something like EQ or Deca, with a long ester, could be fully utilized in 8 weeks?

I think I will just stick with 8 weeks.. keep it short and simple.

Do you think that something like EQ or Deca, with a long ester, could be fully utilized in 8 weeks?

What led recommended to me was after week 8 of eq, cruising with it along with test until week 20 and then going back to previous dosage... I am anxious to try it out

then you can run it for another 20 weeks with no interruption? What doses to you cruise at.. 250 mg test, and 200 mg EQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom