Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout all the questions but got one more. If, and I'm only speculating here before anyone goes mad. If slin was incorporated into the cruise period would this effect myostatin baselining at week 20?

I guess you could but I don't recommend it during a cruise because the objective is to clear your receptors and get them fresh again for your blast. Insulin enhances test production but who knows how much, I suppose it would not hurt using slin at a low dose. But I feel the whole point of the 12 week cruise is to get your receptors cleared without any interference so you can go crazy once week 20 hits. Honestly, I'm ambivalent about using slin during a cruise. I personally don't use it but people do...

Led is the pro here, but I imagine introducing slin would help you continue to gain during your cruise without disrupting your off time so you can still blast at week 20..

I'm no pro. You do make a good argument about cruising with slin. But like I said, I'm ambivalent about it..

What effect if any does it have if the person running the cycle continued at blast doses past week 8? Does that delay the reset at week 20?

I am at Week 14 of a cycle I'd originally planned on running for 16 weeks based on the old theory that EQ has to be run for 16 weeks. Do I need to drop to a cruise dose for 12 full weeks to get back to my reset or does it reset at week 20 regardless?

Damn, in that case I'd be curious to see both of you guys' pics. 4% is no joke! Hell, I thought I was ripped right now at 6%.... Guess not..lol. Are you stepping on stage soon, Led? I can't imagine holding that condition for very long. I was around 4.5% for my contest in march, but I held that for maybe a week tops.

I always try to come in the shape I want to be in about a month before my show so I can see if there are things that need to be adjusted, tweaked, and changed. I recommend this strategy to everyone who competes and who is contemplating on competing. I gave you a rough estimate of my BF and YES, it is hard to contain for a long period, so I will eat what I want here and there, so I'm sure my BF fluctuates during that month until the last 10 days I really hunker down.

This past weekend I ate nothing but junk food because I felt I could afford to. We ate everything! I ate at 3 different fast food restaurants, I'm not lying, lol. I ate a gallon of ice cream and a bag of chips later on that night. I woke up with veins everywhere looking all full. I will do that during that month time period and I will also eat more. I just manipulate and tweak during that time period...

I'm supposed to hit the IFBB North American Championships August 30-31 but I'm feeling like I'm lagging in a couple major areas: quad sweep, lower back, and overall back thickness. My man checked me out and he said I'm big and tight enough but he thinks for me to do real well at that level I need to get those areas up, and agree. I'm leaning on taking a back seat this year and giving myself another year to work on those areas and get even bigger. I'm sort of disappointed because I have an astronomical amount of time and money invested but I'm not going to embarrass myself, or not so much that, I flat out want to win..

But I will let you guys see what I look like here in the next couple weeks. We can have a little picture thread and we can all post up. It will be fun.

What effect if any does it have if the person running the cycle continued at blast doses past week 8? Does that delay the reset at week 20?

I am at Week 14 of a cycle I'd originally planned on running for 16 weeks based on the old theory that EQ has to be run for 16 weeks. Do I need to drop to a cruise dose for 12 full weeks to get back to my reset or does it reset at week 20 regardless?

You could stay on full cycle for duration if you have the gear. I really don't know the answer to that. I guess math does not lie, so yeah I would think cruise for 12 weeks and then start blasting.

I always try to come in the shape I want to be in about a month before my show so I can see if there are things that need to be adjusted, tweaked, and changed. I recommend this strategy to everyone who competes and who is contemplating on competing. I gave you a rough estimate of my BF and YES, it is hard to contain for a long period, so I will eat what I want here and there, so I'm sure my BF fluctuates during that month until the last 10 days I really hunker down.

This past weekend I ate nothing but junk food because I felt I could afford to. We ate everything! I ate at 3 different fast food restaurants, I'm not lying, lol. I ate a gallon of ice cream and a bag of chips later on that night. I woke up with veins everywhere looking all full. I will do that during that month time period and I will also eat more. I just manipulate and tweak during that time period...

I'm supposed to hit the IFBB North American Championships August 30-31 but I'm feeling like I'm lagging in a couple major areas: quad sweep, lower back, and overall back thickness. My man checked me out and he said I'm big and tight enough but he thinks for me to do real well at that level I need to get those areas up, and agree. I'm leaning on taking a back seat this year and giving myself another year to work on those areas and get even bigger. I'm sort of disappointed because I have an astronomical amount of time and money invested but I'm not going to embarrass myself, or not so much that, I flat out want to win..

But I will let you guys see what I look like here in the next couple weeks. We can have a little picture thread and we can all post up. It will be fun.

A lot of what you are saying makes a lot of sense. I noticed as I got about 3-4 weeks out, I was able to "cheat" more each week and have more leniency in my diet while maintaining my leanness. It really did bring the fullness and vascularity out later that night or the next day. I was up to 2 cheat meals a week toward the end of my prep, and it only seemed to help my progress.

I understand the layoff from competing to try and bring up the lagging areas, especially considering the level you are competing at. I really wanted to compete again this fall, but I really need more size to feel like I can compete enough and be at the top of my class, so I decided I will concentrate more on that for the next 6-9 months before deciding on a contest and starting prep.

Definitely interested in the pic thread when it gets going, and seeing your condition Led!

So its ok to cruise on 500mg test? If im already almost 40 and never plan on coming off anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom