jafo MVP EF VIP Jun 7, 2007 #1 So I am leaving tomorrow for a 5 day cruse to Cabo I will post picks of the fun in the sun when I get back Anybody been there and have suggestions of where to go and what to do in town
So I am leaving tomorrow for a 5 day cruse to Cabo I will post picks of the fun in the sun when I get back Anybody been there and have suggestions of where to go and what to do in town
Razorguns Well-known member Jun 7, 2007 #2 always bargain buy drink card smuggle booze if u must you're gonna have so mch fun and gain so much weight
always bargain buy drink card smuggle booze if u must you're gonna have so mch fun and gain so much weight
puddlemonkey thou shalt not shill EF VIP Jun 7, 2007 #3 Give me your password and I'll watch over your account while you're gone.
puddlemonkey thou shalt not shill EF VIP Jun 7, 2007 #4 I'll invest your karma for you as well. Free of charge!