Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaning Out HRT add Ons

Diet can be extremely effective. I believe in a gradual reduction in fast carbs to just veggies.
This includes fruit and all flour products. Take a year.

I did this once and got so lean it was scary.

Thats basically what I am doing although I consider all fruit good in moderation. Ive been feeling a bit run down the last week and decided to weight and track my intake for a day only to find out that eating super clean, when I wanted until full, wasnt getting me enough food so now I have look for ways to add in some quality cals. More nuts, whole or 2% milk etc.

Thats basically what I am doing although I consider all fruit good in moderation. Ive been feeling a bit run down the last week and decided to weight and track my intake for a day only to find out that eating super clean, when I wanted until full, wasnt getting me enough food so now I have look for ways to add in some quality cals. More nuts, whole or 2% milk etc.

Would it be a pain in the ass to post a typical daily day of your eating? And how much you weigh?

My one doctor believes in chicken, lean beef, certain fish, veggies (if possible home grown backyard or organic), and fruit if your feeling like you need sweets....so basically what you are saying....he believes if your eating meat and veggies, with nuts as well, that you can stuff yoruself all you want and its pretty hard to overeat...and fruit too, he doesnt prefer it but said it would be pretty hard to get fat on fruit if its once or twice a day for snacks when you need some sweets, if the rest of the day is meats and veggies...

Top Bottom