Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaning out Cycle? New to Anabolics...

pearlslam

Hey all,

I was hoping to get some feedback on what to do in my situation. I am interested in starting a cycle of a certain anabolic but not sure which one. I have done research online but it is all just confusing with so much information and not knowing what is good or bad or useful. I used to be into amateur bodybuilding(never used steroids) but now train like 3-4 days per week and have taken up cycling. I usually am putting on about 150miles per week on the bike with various intensity levels depending on the training for that day. I have been racing for the past 2 years competetively. I am 37yrs old, 5'-10" and about 190lbs now around 12% BF. I really want to cut some fat and replace with a little muscle. I am not interested in being huge, just want to get more lean and ripped. I would like to be about 175ish and about 7-8%.

Any suggestions?

Hey all,

I was hoping to get some feedback on what to do in my situation. I am interested in starting a cycle of a certain anabolic but not sure which one. I have done research online but it is all just confusing with so much information and not knowing what is good or bad or useful. I used to be into amateur bodybuilding(never used steroids) but now train like 3-4 days per week and have taken up cycling. I usually am putting on about 150miles per week on the bike with various intensity levels depending on the training for that day. I have been racing for the past 2 years competetively. I am 37yrs old, 5'-10" and about 190lbs now around 12% BF. I really want to cut some fat and replace with a little muscle. I am not interested in being huge, just want to get more lean and ripped. I would like to be about 175ish and about 7-8%.

Any suggestions?

Botton line: steroids are growth drugs. Yes, they can help burn a little fat but it's short lived. At any rate, anything that doesn't increase water weight would be the logical choice. Primo, avavar, mast, winstrol.

I do understand how important diet is... I just had a bad winter, took a new job, and moved across the country. I just was looking for something to give me some quick results to help with the motivation factor.

I do understand how important diet is... I just had a bad winter, took a new job, and moved across the country. I just was looking for something to give me some quick results to help with the motivation factor.

motivation's got to come from inside man! :)

but seriously, I'd hit the basics up first so you get in the training routine solidly again and then throw something else in!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

OP, I'd do what Z said. Think of your health and fitness as a marathon. There's time in between to slow your pace (your bad winter) but so long as you stick to your principles (your diet/training), you'll get back on track to finish in a great position. If anything, I'd wait at least after a year or so of hard labor before considering any anabolics. The more you gain on your own, the likelihood you'll be better disciplined to gain more when you use an anabolic product (also better disciplined to keep those gains). Be patient bro, you'll get there so long as you want it.

Top Bottom