Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Mass Blast

EB85

Hello Mates

First post here, or on any board for that matter. I've been along time lurker on many boards, but never posted. I am here looking for some feedback.

I suppose I will tell you a little bit about myself first. Current stats are 5'7, 200 pounds firm. Body fat is somewhere in the high single digits. I just turned 28 a week ago, so I am still a bit younger, but not new to the world of AAS. I used to compete a little bit a few years ago, but have sense gone in a different direction. Back in those days, I would run about 2-3 cycles a year. I'd say I have 10-12 cycles under my belt, which about half of those are just short 4-6 weeks cycles. I've ran your typical compounds like Test, Deca, EQ, Tren, ect.. and a good amount of peptides and research chems.

Now about my cycle I am looking to run. First, I will tell you that I like to run multiple compounds at once, and like to create some synergy between the steroids I am using. So if you think it is a lot, you may be right, but I've done this before and it works very well for me. I also am a big advocate of gradually bumping up dosages as the cycle progresses. Anyways, the plan is 16 weeks, with the first half being a clean bulk, and the second to shred up and polish off all the gains. I am going to break it down in 4 week intervals because it may get kind of complicated. So here it is:

WEEKS 1-4
Test E: 250mg/week
Equipiose: 600mg/week
Primo: 400mg/week
NPP: 100mg/eod
D-Bol: 30mg/day

CJC-1295: 200mcg 2-3x/day
GHRP-6: 200mcg 2-3x/day

Aromasin: 12.5mg/eod
Caber: .5mg 2x/week

WEEKS 5-8
Test E: 375mg/week
Equipiose: 700mg/week
Primo: 500mg/week
NPP: 150mg/eod

GHRP-6: 200mcg 2-3x/day

WEEKS 9-12
Test E: 500mg/week
Equipiose: 800mg/week
Primo: 600mg/week
Tren Ace: 100mg/eod
Mast Prop: 150mg/eod

Ipamorelin: 200mcg 2-3x/day

WEEKS 13-16
Test E: 500mg/week
Equipiose: 800mg/week
Primo: 600mg/week
Tren Ace: 150mg/eod
Mast Prop: 200mg/week
Winstrol: 50mg/day

Ipamorelin: 200mcg 2-3x/day

Well there it is. I plan to start this adventure June 30th. If something is hard to understand, I will explain. Looking for feedback, or alternatives to what you would run.

Thanks Mates.

To tell ya the truth, things look pretty good to me. Though, I think you could get away with dropping either the EQ or Primo.

Very well planned out & clearly the cycle of an advanced user.

Are you competing with this?

I particularly like the change from NPP > Tren A. I think drop the Primo man. Just a suggestions. that's alot of gear. do u need that much? U competing?

This is not my first rodeo sort of speak, but just want to make sure everything looks solid before I start. Seems the overwhelming consensus is to drop the EQ or Primo. Guess I will have to do some soul searching and figure out which one I like more.

As far as the competing. I used too, but wanted to take a break. I can see myself going back at one time, but for now I just want to get bigger and stronger and lift for myself.

Im going to have to highly disagree about dropping the primo... thats my favorite part of your cycle... especially when its stacked with tren... primo and eq go extremely well together... i would also say to change your dbol kicker to something a bit more cleaner... maybe tbol instead... this is a really strong cycle and it would be nice to have some cleaner gains going into the tren portion because you will get more out of it the cleaner you go into it... I would also highly recommend adding gw-501516 and s4, especially gw with tren and s4 as the muscle hardener at the end of the cycle... they will make excellent additions... i would just dtrop the cjc, ipam, etc... stick with sarms... you will get a lot more out of them... you could even kickstart tbol and lgd... that's an extremely strong combo for a kick start bro... your weeks 13-16 are a lot bro... just keep an eye on everything... make sure your running proper supports... i would add n2guard, especially with your orals... everything else looks good... check out www.sarms1.com for your gw and s4...

I ran Primo and EQ together for 24 weeks once, with just a little bit of Test, and the results were amazing.

I love Dbol, that is why I am starting with it. If I could run it the entire cycle I would :D. I typically don't hold very much water, no matter what I run.

I plan on running a SARMs bridge as soon as I get done with this, so I think I will leave those for then.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leave the primo and toss the EQ .

Brad.

Top Bottom