Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie_1988

HI GUYS,

I am posting my diet so you guys can look into it and tell me if its good or if its needs some adjustment.
I am doing a lean bulk diet my weight is 90kg bf is 13% and age 24. height is 5'10. I am doing a lean bulk cycle as well.

Meal 1 40g oatmeal
banana and 2 sccops protein+ some raw nuts (about 9)

meal 2 200g chicken breast
75g white rice + vegetables
meal 3 same as meal 2

meal 4 40g oats + banana + 2 sccops protein

meal 5 300g fish + 75g white rice
or 5 egg whites, 1 full egg + 75g rice

gym

meal 6 300g fish
50g rice
occasionaly 2 tsb peanut butter

I am trying to eat as celan as possible (avoiding sauces butter dressings junk food etc etc)

What do you guys think about my diet? is it better to eat brown rice rather than white?
As soon as I gain more weght shall i Increase carbs or protein to adjust for my new weight?

Cheers guys

Switch the white rice for brown rice. If you are gaining with your diet no need to adjust but if you stop gaining then add more.

You'll need to increase carbs & protein as you gain weight. Ideally I'd say eat for the size you want to be. I'd add in some sweet potato as well, good carbs and fats. Don't be afraid of fats, if you're not getting enough your body will want to hold on to what it's got. :)

Almonds are great and walnuts too. The olive oil is also a great addition, add some to your salad too, drop of lemon juice and a touch of garlic and you got a great tasting dressing!

Top Bottom