Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Laugh if you want...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kakdiesel
  • Start date Start date
K

Kakdiesel

Guest
but yes, im gone..getting ready to leave elite for a while i guess...i'll be on for an hour..

so take care and good luck if id ont talk to y ou
 
Take it easy cheesy, you were a good addition to spice the board up with personality
 
BrothaBill said:
Take it easy cheesy, you were a good addition to spice the board up with personality

I guess I should admit who's alt i am now huh
 
foreigngirl said:
oh, man.....It was fun posting with you. Come back sooner


enjoy your signautre :evil: and yes FG, it was nice posting wit you too. We had some historical laughs. Make sure to remember so it gets in the BIG EVENTS 2006 thread NEXT january.

and get some eyes. poor thing.

and learn American Humor! :)
 
gotmilk said:
WTF kak? I'll guess we'll see you next year when you reappear again.

yeah i gotta go back to l.a. and i dont have cable internet in my apt. i know that sounds lame in the year 2006, but i defintely have other bills to worry about rather than having internet when i'm never home ya know?

Mr. Kim has be delivering Chicken Fried Rice all over da city...and on my ten speed..it sucks :)
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Are you serious? Well it was nice e-meeting you D. Come back soon!


Yep.silly vacation with the parents is over. thank god i'm going back home into the 21st century. WV has been fun, but I really think the air and water here has STUPID JUICE in it
 
aww and i was just beginning to like you
take care :)

dammit u never got around to sending me a penis pic
 
SoKlueles said:
aww and i was just beginning to like you
take care :)

dammit u never got around to sending me a penis pic


i thought you wanted spinach pizza.
 
pervis ellison said:
enjoy your signautre :evil: and yes FG, it was nice posting wit you too. We had some historical laughs. Make sure to remember so it gets in the BIG EVENTS 2006 thread NEXT january.

and get some eyes. poor thing.

and learn American Humor! :)



lol...I like my sig :evil:

I am working on learning american humor.

Just please get a damn internet, so we can divoulge in the fights together :)
 
haha and NO, im not "fake" leaving the board to go under an assumed Alter! (just got a PM about that) I really am gone. shit when was the last time I was around here before the last two weeks? Im just more responsible back in my apartment with how I spend my funds. I'd rather make my car payments than spend an extra buckten on cable internet.

but hopefully i'll swing by the library sometime and be able to get online (hopefully it wont be blocked) and stop to say hello..and use my K to bomb someone random...but i have about 45 more mins..


lets talk about something funny
 
foreigngirl said:
lol...I like my sig :evil:

I am working on learning american humor.

Just please get a damn internet, so we can divoulge in the fights together :)

i wish my treo could handle enough memory to load EF.COM..now that would be cool.
 
SoKlueles said:
no your "gf" wouldnt:)


ok fine! Hotzie and Wootoom would get mad. They had first dibs if I ever took a penis picture.

so there, happy?? GEEZ!



hehe..no i dont have a pic..and YES my girlfriend would be mad ;)
 
pervis ellison said:
ok fine! Hotzie and Wootoom would get mad. They had first dibs if I ever took a penis picture.

so there, happy?? GEEZ!



hehe..no i dont have a pic..and YES my girlfriend would be mad ;)
lol
im kidding:) i dont wanna see no pecker pics

reverse psycology:)
 
SoKlueles said:
lol
im kidding:) i dont wanna see no pecker pics

reverse psycology:)


i no you dont :) and your hello kitty magic doesnt work on me...it works on japanese girls..
 
foreigngirl said:
oh, I know, I've tried it from my husbands. It takes wayyyy too long of a time to load


yup..and the links are usually all fucked up.

i should have bought a laptop instead of a desktop 3 years ago. i also heard from sources that if I get a wireless internet card installed on my desktop and my neighbor has wireless internet, i can steal his?

i wouldnt do it, but is that possible? one of my friends says her and her roomate sit with their laptop against the wall of their neighbors and get online all the time.

interesting.
 
pervis ellison said:
yup..and the links are usually all fucked up.

i should have bought a laptop instead of a desktop 3 years ago. i also heard from sources that if I get a wireless internet card installed on my desktop and my neighbor has wireless internet, i can steal his?

i wouldnt do it, but is that possible? one of my friends says her and her roomate sit with their laptop against the wall of their neighbors and get online all the time.

interesting.



I have no idea, but might be possible
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Hey Perv....you wanna borrow my bus to go back home in. I will even let you borrow my helmet! hehehehe

i dont know. i cant wear size retard. ;)
 
Top Bottom