Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lat Pulldown Machine- Which One???

first one looks like it might be a little nicer - although i would suggest buying a chin station and a belt with a chain attatchment for better lat work and it's prob cheaper.

he-man said:
first one looks like it might be a little nicer - although i would suggest buying a chin station and a belt with a chain attatchment for better lat work and it's prob cheaper.
He man, thanks for the input! I already have a Chin up bar attachment on my power rack and a weighted dip belt. I want to add the Lat PD machine for variety and a more well rounded training program. Plus, the wife can do PD's. :) I know she can't do chins.

Texas Ranger said:
He man, thanks for the input! I already have a Chin up bar attachment on my power rack and a weighted dip belt. I want to add the Lat PD machine for variety and a more well rounded training program. Plus, the wife can do PD's. :) I know she can't do chins.

gotcha :D

I think the first one looks a little nicer....the seated row's look to have full feet rather than just a pole, which might be uncomfortable....

Price would probably matter as well....

Top Bottom