Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laser, or other hair removal?

apple09

Hey guys and gals,

This is a question for both sexes, I shave my genitals, no pun intended really.. I want to know what way works the best for permanent or dam near permanent removal of scrotum and genital hair so I no longer have to shave every single day.. Any suggestions?

As a woman....I have had laser hair removal from head to toe. Don't ever have to shave my armpits, legs or arms again!!! Great for permanent hair removal a bit painful and expensive. But for me I have a doctor friend who did mine for free:)

Why don't you try crotex hair removal cream. It gets rid of unwanted hair permanently. Worked great for me.

Hey guys and gals,

This is a question for both sexes, I shave my genitals, no pun intended really.. I want to know what way works the best for permanent or dam near permanent removal of scrotum and genital hair so I no longer have to shave every single day.. Any suggestions?

Hello, I'm just new here so I've no idea about it. I'm also looking for the suggestions for same thing. Any suggestions/help will be appreciated.

does laser removal actually work well anyone know? you hear so much bs about everything. i wanna do my chest and abs

I had it done years ago (chest, stomach and lower, back and upper arms).
Definitely works.
Pricey but, I haven't priced (no need) lately; so perhaps with the economy and increased competition; prices have subsided.
I needed approximately 10 treatments (they originally suggested 5-8) but, I am 95% hair-free in those areas.

Great information regarding laser hair removal. I've got many new points here about which I was not aware of it before. After reading your post I can say I learned much more through your blog. Keep it up.

IPL and laser both are very good to remove unwanted hairs permanently, After this treatment you will not have to shave.

Laser hair removal treatment is the superb in all hair removal procedures. I have used Laser hair removal technique for removing my underarms hair, I am really thankful to miami laser hair removal because now I am totally free from unwanted hair of my underarms.

Top Bottom