Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance Armstrong Wins 5th Tour de France!

jackangel said:
Far out, Martha. Were you a runner at the collegiate/post-collegiate level? If so, what events?

I went undefeated in high school for distance and cross country for my soph thru senior years of high school. Except for states, came in 5th there.

In college I went to nationals in XC with the team, but due to burn, colds, and injuries, never really was all that good in track. Did the steeple and 5K.

Now after a long layoff, I'm back in training and trying to get down to a 5:09 pace for half marathon.
I don't think I will be there by the end of this year, but I think I can be there by the the end of next year.
Within the next 6 months I will start adding in cycling and then within a year I will be adding in swimming.

My goal is to do well in an Ironman by the time I am 30.

Where I live now is finally condusive to year round training - never have had that in the past.

MarthaStewart said:

I went undefeated in high school for distance and cross country for my soph thru senior years of high school. Except for states, came in 5th there.

In college I went to nationals in XC with the team, but due to burn, colds, and injuries, never really was all that good in track. Did the steeple and 5K.

Now after a long layoff, I'm back in training and trying to get down to a 5:09 pace for half marathon.
I don't think I will be there by the end of this year, but I think I can be there by the the end of next year.
Within the next 6 months I will start adding in cycling and then within a year I will be adding in swimming.

My goal is to do well in an Ironman by the time I am 30.

Where I live now is finally condusive to year round training - never have had that in the past.

Braggart

Lance still has a couple years left in him.

I hope he will return for a 6th victory.

Congrats to Lance. . .is is a hero to the sport of cycling.

louden_swain said:
Lance still has a couple years left in him.

I hope he will return for a 6th victory.

Congrats to Lance. . .is is a hero to the sport of cycling.

pro cyclist have can have a long career....he may win 6?? we will have to wait

Congratulations, Lance!

jt-st20-la2.jpg

st20-pod.jpg

The man is a Machine...
His secret is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...

It was a bitch getting them past the French border Pastry patrol..

louden_swain said:
Tyler Hamilton put on a great performance!

I agree, completely.

Makes you wonder if he would have done better had he not had the collarbone fracture from the first day.

Either way, he rode a very good race.

Top Bottom