Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies waht's your favorite fat burner ?

FINAFLEX PRO Xanthine. Not good for people who don't handle caffeine well, but gives me TONS of energy, MORE focus, and loss in that troubled belly fat. I take for 6 weeks (2 on, 1 off) 5 days a week. Sometimes I take it in the morning and sometimes and hour before my work out. Not good to take late at night because you won't sleep. I've tried about 6 different fat burners including Lipo black-6 and THIS is most effective only need one pill!

Old school hydroxycut then hydroxycut hardcore were the BOMB. I miss it

Nowadays I like oxyelite pro...but EC stacks are my go-to

One thing this thread should have incorporated is A POLL! Whoever is most knowledgable on female burners, post a new thread with the most popular OTC fat burners (OTC ONLY... ABSOLUTELY NO STEROIDS). I want to start doing research, as I am sure many others do, for my wife but first I want to see what the most popular fat burners are that women have used and then out of the top winners.. I will research, thanks.

You can try this as well :

Chromium: Chromium is a mineral that is required for normal fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism in the body. With the help of chromium, hormonal insulin moves glucose into the blood cells. Chromium supplement help building muscles and lose weight. Although, it is especially helpful to those who are suffering with diabetes, many people use it for weight loss as well.

These adderlin pills have it all...the weight loss and appetite suppression is nice, but I love them because they give me a sunny outlook, and good focus and energy to get out and about during the day.

Vanadyl Sulfate, Chromium and plain ol' ECA are my go to. Tried Clen, felt like my heart was going to explode. Plus, I feel like ECA is less muscle wasting, personally. Just my opinion, though.

Top Bottom