Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

hardbdygrl

HI girls,, i recived this e-mail today,,, dont know how true it is but just to be safe
please read this

This is something I received from the State Police Please
read this "very carefully"...then send it out to all the people online
that
you know. Something like this is nothing to take casually; this is
something you DO want to pay attention to. Think of it as a bit of advice
too. If a person with the screen-name of "Slavemaster" contacts you, do
not
reply. DO not talk to this person; do not answer any of his/her instant
Messages or e-mail. Whoever this person may be, he/she is a suspect for
murder in the death of 56 women (so far) contacted through the Internet.
Please send this to all the women on your buddy list and ask them to
pass this on, as well. This screen-name was seen on Yahoo, AOL, and
Excite,
so far. This is not a joke! Please send this to men too...just in case!
Send to everyone you know! Ladies, this is serious.

One of my faves is the one about how to tell a regular mirror from a 2-way mirror.

If I recall correctly, the detection method in the UL would indicate all mirrors are 2 way...

why would you get involved with anyone over the inet anyways.... never mind someone who goes by the name SlaveMaster??? obviously the 3 women who did end up meeting up with this guy weren't of sound mind in doing so in the first place... not saying they deserved what they got, but some people really need a lesson in common sense....

but notice the guy was 56 years old... that's probably where the number came from...

rant warning --- rant warning --- rant warning ---

i get really angry when people spread this type of stuff (no offense hardbdy) but spreading these types of things around encourages stupid people with no reason to live to do stupid things... the real threat in these is not the imaginary threat that people are claiming, but rather copy-catters... spread this around enough and some idiot is going to think well, i want to make a name for myself and if this (non-existant) person did it and has half the internet scared, well i can do it too...

the other ones that make me laugh are don't use your deodarant/shampoo/soap/toothpaste/laundry detergent/femine products ect they're poisionous..

sheesh if we listened to half of these we'd all be walking around dirty and smelly, nasty hair/feet/pits and washing our clothes with limeleafs and baby puke and using beef jerky for tampons or something...

hehe... rant done now :)

Top Bottom