Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab rat

alphaasfuck

Guys I'm interested in doing controlled experiments on a lab rat. Does anyone have one or know any sources that I read up on? I'm not sure if I'm going to do it yet, just would like to do some research on it for now.

1. What exactly do you wanna do to it?
2. Is "it" you? Haha

Hahaha No, "it" can't be me because I refuse to be a lab rat for all these peptides coming out, that people are starting to take. I just want to mostly verify some of the quality of my gear and maybe get a little further into the scientific end of things.

Yeah, we're still not there yet haha. What exactly is the plan?! And are you gonna feed peptides to an actual rat?

Yes. I want to have a pet rat named splinter, that part I've come up with already... Learn how to do controlled experiments on the mf'er and get him to the point that he has deltoids of jay cutlers proportion, biceps like priest, abs like Stallone. No bullshit I want a rat lab.

Go down ur local sewer and get one easy that's what I did and now he looks like Phil Heath crossed with bid ramy.

You never learned the scientific method bro?! Two rats, one gets PEPs, the other don't. Feed em the same shit, same time, weigh em, and see how they act

Top Bottom