Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lab rat experiment: IM 1-test ester

JavaGuru said:
I wanna keep this bumped. With what seems the inevitable demise of TA this may be our replacement.

Now im shocked, your off the 4ad bandwagon already? What ever happened to this stuff is so good ill never need another roid again? Maybe you finally come to terms that it dont work

McBane said:
Are the shots as painful as say test prop shots? How much pain we talking here?

Well, I never used test prop before. I only use longer esters. But the pain is such that it hurts to sit down, but you don't have to tilt your pelvis to reduce the pain. No problems with full squats or deadlifts either. I hope this is clear enough.

I will keep track of my bf/weight/strength gain. I will only do this for 3 weeks, after that I will start a bulking/strength cycle, in which I need more androgenic stuff.

Now im shocked, your off the 4ad bandwagon already? What ever happened to this stuff is so good ill never need another roid again? Maybe you finally come to terms that it dont work

I was speaking as a community not for myself specifically and 6 lbs of LBM in 14 days certainly qualifies as "working" in my book. I've been waiting patiently for someone to get a relatively burn free and pure version of 1-test ester in bulk powder form. I have way too much to lose at this point in my life to risk being popped for possession and at the dosages most people are using these days you'll likely get a statuatory bump to distribution. Therefore, I don't use illegal anabolics anymore, including Fina which isn't legal for the purpose being used.

Damn, this post has been moved to supplements.... 1-test is not even a prohormone or a supplement.

Nutri-Wrestler:

I used fake, but sterile, "deca", so a sterile mixture of oil and BA. First I mixed 500 mg 1-test ester with 100 mg BA. Then I warmed it up on the central heater (50 deg. C I guess). After obtaining a sterile liquid I added the fake deca (2ml), and shaked. So the BA content is a bit more than 5%, and 2 ml contains 500 mg 1-test ester.

Top Bottom