Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

l-Glutamine

You should be taking 1 teaspoon of glutamine 5 times a day......make sure one of them is immediately after woring out.

After your workout and before bed will do. I noticed better recovery with that schedule and a stronger immune system. Or maybe it's just placebo :xeye:

I take about 20 grams, 3 times a day. 5 grams in the morning, 10 grams post workout with a carbs drink and 5 grams before I go to bed. Works good for me.

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I take about 20 grams, 3 times a day. 5 grams in the morning, 10 grams post workout with a carbs drink and 5 grams before I go to bed. Works good for me.

M18
Thats alot bro get some good gains with that? I guess I will bump my dose up from 6 grams a day.

I assume you mean the pills danny. I got the L-Glutamine pills from GNC and I take 1 first thing on an empty stomach and another at around 7pm emtpy tum again.

I think these guys thought you meant Glutamine peptides (i think) which is a powder??? (I think I read somewhere). Like I said, I only have the pills so im not really sure.

Ive been led to beleive that the Glutamine Peptides are better than L-Glutamine.

STUBS

u really dont need theese high doses i take 10 grams mixed in a high glycemic - index carb drink. i take it after training. first a protein shake then the carb-l glutamine mix.:D

Top Bottom