Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

knock,knock,knockin' on hammy's door

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Guest
enjoying my 15 minutes. I'm soon to be like one of the burned out bottle rockets that litter my yard. fuckin' kids
 
monkey-humping-robot.jpg
 
remember I donated 450000 to slat1
paid off deterass 110000 on my NFL challenge(I had swole collect it for me during my wipe out #2,but vowed to eventually pay off)
 
4everhung said:
remember I donated 450000 to slat1
paid off deterass 110000 on my NFL challenge(I had swole collect it for me during my wipe out #2,but vowed to eventually pay off)

Oh I know, I'm just taking a couple of jabs at the unsettled events in the bookie forum.
 
hell I kinda like getting wiped out and rebuilding
after 3 wipe outs I even have a resurrection strategy
post up some events I don't have to settle for awhile(build some bank)
post up some of my collection int eh pictures of women forum
and cry poor in C&C
 
also too as the level of karma people hold increases
you can recover rather faster
that is you don't get drunk and post acerbic comments in C&C
I took a shot at radar and he was cool and gave me K in response
but don't follow that formula
 
I exhausted my k hits for the moments
returning 500000 to the florida team
 
made a comeback lately when a a couple fools went large on notre dame
I tell ya..
 
That's not a monkey humping a robot.

It's a famous psychological experiment. The baby monkey was separated from his mother and raised with that fake mother monkey that's just a wire frame with a face and some fur.

The poor monkey had serious psychological problems and was not able to socialize with other monkeys when he was finally re-introduced to a functioning group.
 
hamstershaver said:
you want more bets on usc?
I'll take Texas sized bets on USC.
hoedown
wait till after the superbowl
I'll have 80 billion karma
 
4everhung said:
I'll take Texas sized bets on USC.
hoedown
wait till after the superbowl
I'll have 80 billion karma

Nice try in attempting to pull off some pretty amature triple-reverse psychology in order to fatten up your pockets, but we all know that USC will completely and utterly pwn TTTexas.

USC! USC!



:cow:
 
A lot of that is my foolishness, I got my butt handed to me on the bowl games. Nothing went as predicted.
 
one more quarter million bet and I eclipse hammy
then I'm off to some south american paradise with my 4 million in karma
 
hamstershaver said:
i like to gamble
klu hates it because i cuss at the tv when i gamble
I'm sittin' on the throne now bubba
go get me a glass of water
 
I could go capt insano and bomb the entire site
make a video game of it with the counter-bombs
 
this thread is fuckin' hilarious... I have to check out these so called bookie forums... haven't ventured off in that direction yet.

Are there any warnings I should heed?

- SGT
 
sgtslaughter said:
this thread is fuckin' hilarious... I have to check out these so called bookie forums... haven't ventured off in that direction yet.

Are there any warnings I should heed?

- SGT
I just gave you a couple grand of K
"starter" change
 
hamstershaver said:
passing out bookie tokens eh
I'm tapped out right now. when I hit my high water mark I'm going to be santa
at the moment I am prioritizing my hits on those with lower levels
 
4everhung said:
I'm tapped out right now. when I hit my high water mark I'm going to be santa
at the moment I am prioritizing my hits on those with lower levels
It is very much appreciated... :beer:
 
lol I just noticed you've passed 4 million. I think George went up to 4.5 million after the 'oddness' of the bogus payout on the iPod event. I think you're the highest ever non-George. Congrats.
 
blut wump said:
lol I just noticed you've passed 4 million. I think George went up to 4.5 million after the 'oddness' of the bogus payout on the iPod event. I think you're the highest ever non-George. Congrats.
and there's no funkiness or anything fischy here
I preped myself by encouraging a couple of heated debates here about this showdown. Got a handle on the sentiment and felt it was split evenly enough so that I wouldn't be saddled with a dreaded pile on. I had a good run of fortune and held a high inventory when I posted this. I even gave away 450000 to slat my karma was so bloated.
 
update
6:30est
You have spent 20 of your daily 30 karma allowance for the last 24 hours.
 
I don't want to expire at the same time that fat son-of-a-bith Sharon does.
but that's another thread
 
4everhung said:
I don't want to expire at the same time that fat son-of-a-bith Sharon does.
but that's another thread

Make it a Karma Bookie thread.
 
hey I'm generally pro-Israeli
I just know the history of sharon
him and arafat can go to hell
 
samoth said:
I'm waiting for the day the entire karmic system crashes.



:cow:
I have an Indian computer programmer renting a room in mine house.
 
4everhung said:
get this cat off mine face

Thine precious TTTexas is going to get SMASHED by the prestigious USC.

It is now 7:02 CST, I'll report back after USC score their first TD.

USC! USC!



:cow:
 
hammy reversed his previous pro-USC stance and bet 5000 on TX
 
samoth said:
USC will trample TTTexas to the ground.

Just give up now, and we'll make your loss a relatively painless one.



:cow:
actually I predicated most of my opnion on the TX squad's second half efforts. TX has more NFL quality players.
 
blut wump said:
That might stand as the EF record until the SuperBowl
you never know, one of the playoff games may get a lot of action, but i doubt that much action
maybe a pats/indy game could get 3 mil in bets
 
Top Bottom