Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali guest posed at my show and this is what he said:

gsxr1000 said:

It's weird though, cause at last years big O he was both larger and tighter IMHO.

I think he just tried something new coming in this year that completely goofed. As was shown by him placing 7 spots lower.

absolutely man, i think he peaked too early and just came in looking flat and shitty

this idiot actually thinks because he has that IFBB card that he can run around acting like a pro. just because u have the fastest car in the world doesnt make u the best race car driver...u have to actually be able to drive the dam car. thats what loser kamali fails to realize.....that pro card he has doesnt mean shit if he shows up looking soft, small , unsymetrical, not vascular...the fukin list goes on....

this guy and bob chicerello need to stop working out together because they both look like two kids that are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of their element on stage.....they have no clue what real muscle is and they run around screaming on stage...pick me pick me ....BOTH THESE FUKIN GUYS SUCK !!!!

Top Bottom