Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Kamali 6 weeks out: What do you think?

James wont place in no top 3. he looks awesome and freaky but politics wont let him place higher than 6th!! the top 3 is a given with it being between ronnie, levrone, and cormier in no particular order. someone that can make some serious damage and shock many many people is what jay cutler looked like today..OHHHMYFUCKINNNNGODDDDD....he is absolutely huge and much much bigger and tighter than dj right now..it'll be fun to see him up there...jay's a nice guy too..would like to see him do well.. other than that, kamali wont finish in top 10..NO WAY...he's huge but not on the same level as some of these guys. anyways i cant wait...25 more days and ticking......

This year's Olympia should be one of the best ever but you can forget about anyone besides Ronnie taking the Sandow home. Ronnie's the freakiest motherfucker I've ever seen and he's got the Olympia until
A. he retires
B. serious injury
C. the judging criteria change

Personally, I'd like to see Levrone win it, but he won't. Ray always looks great and I've always thought Cutler and James were underrated. (Rememebr Cutler at the NOC?...Damn!) You can forget about Kamali ot Titus breaking the top ten although I like Titus.

as long as titus doesn't do well i don't care who wins... but i think ronnie will take it again.

Rich

Kamali looks pretty good in my opinion for being 6 weeks out... not bad at all... James is just a MonSTAR. Hes such a beat holy shit. Him and Markus Ruhl are real mass monsters I think.

James is a BEAST in the pic from 5 weeks out hes definitely going to be dominating at the Olympia if you ask me...

Top Bottom