Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

killer leg workout today

protobe

Well i never really liked to work out legs and not very often did i do it right. I never did all the sets i wanted to or reps just didn't like it. Well coming back from the holidays i'm not messing around i had a pretty big leg day today. well not to you all but it was for me cause i have never really worked legs hard before.

superseted
squats 5x5 to failure
weighted calf raises 5x15
supersetted
leg extensions 5x7 drop 25lbs to failure after last set
lying leg extensions 5x5 25lb drop to failure after last set

I did legs Monday. Decided to not do squats b/c my hip has been bothering me. I did this instead:

Leg Press 5x5
SLDL 2x10
Lunges 2x8 (each leg)
Hamstring Curls 2x10
Glute Machine (never used this before) 2x10
Calf Presses 2x12

I am actually more sore (and in different places) than I have been in quite some time!! I think it was good to switch it up a bit. Overall, great leg workout, but I still missed squats :( .

i did legs today too. squats felt good but too easy :p (just started the 5x5 back up again)

5x5 - squats (200 lbs)
2x8 - hack squat (160 lbs)
2x8 SLDL (200 lbs)
2x8 - lying leg curl for hamstrings (100 lbs)

no not much walking bro. lol you know squats are the only exercise that after two or three sets you can already feel the soreness for me. It hurts to get off the shitter for the next few days but oh well its well worth it.

Top Bottom