Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killahbee

KillahBee said:
lol at razor blade - this ain't highschool, hunnybuns. It's chef's blade or it's nothing. And if you don't cum when I backhand you, you're gettin dropped off on 125th.

Sweetie you will not backhand shit. I just figured a razor blade was the only thing your weak ass could pick up.

covergrl80 said:
Sweetie you will not backhand shit. I just figured a razor blade was the only thing your weak ass could pick up.

Yeah, you're definitely a boring fuck. Probably think hair pulling and ass slapping is getting kinky. lolololololol

Okay, we'll just be friends then. :)

KillahBee said:
Yeah, you're definitely a boring fuck. Probably think hair pulling and ass slapping is getting kinky. lolololololol

Okay, we'll just be friends then. :)

I am not sure I would want to be your friend. You're probably boring as Fuck and just average
:rolleyes:

covergrl80 said:
LMFAO!!! Yeah ok if you say so. I have never see it come through in any of your posts :worried:

Someone has to keep the balance around here. No need for another boring ass e-flirter dude.

"Nice" is the easiest thing in the world to fake. I'd be worried if I ever became "nice". I'd rather keep it real. :)

E-hug?

Would someone please say something funny or clever?

drunkb.jpg

Top Bottom