Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killahbee

He catches a lot of heat because of his intelligence, wit and social awareness. I've had the pleasure of chillaxin with him and he's a genuinely nice and fun fuggin guy to be around. He's the same asshat in person too.

superqt4u2nv said:
I am going to be in NYC the 24-26th and you are not even going to be there to meet. :(

Suggestions on things I must do well in town?

Of Aug? Actually, I will. I'll be there Aug 18 - Sept 12. Working every day though out at the Open. Where you staying? I may be around later at night.

KillahBee said:
Of Aug? Actually, I will. I'll be there Aug 18 - Sept 12. Working every day though out at the Open. Where you staying? I may be around later at night.
I will let you know as soon as I know it is free trip I won through work so far I only know the dates and not much else. I am hoping we are staying some place central to all the stuff NYC has to offer.

in superqt land, she meats YOU in person

superqt4u2nv said:
I will let you know as soon as I know it is free trip I won through work so far I only know the dates and not much else. I am hoping we are staying some place central to all the stuff NYC has to offer.

Nice, let me know. It'll be hot as balls in the city in late August.

I prefer it if you are on the pill, so please make arrangements before you arrive. okthxnocoathangers

superqt4u2nv said:
I am going to be in NYC the 24-26th and you are not even going to be there to meet. :(

Suggestions on things I must do well in town?

A few people from EF are going to be in NY that weekend ;)

KillahBee said:
Nice, let me know. It'll be hot as balls in the city in late August.

I prefer it if you are on the pill, so please make arrangements before you arrive. okthxnocoathangers
olololollolol I ain't into no crazy ass bleeding vampire type shit to you I woud be an awful lay plus I am getting old :worried:

Top Bottom