G
Gambino
Guest
bor you sig is like a mile long.
fucking looks like a noobie chic sig, pathetic
where is your honour?
fucking looks like a noobie chic sig, pathetic
where is your honour?
hey baby is that you in your avi , btw i look like a younger zach morrisKillahBee said:sorry, guys. I'm new here. what is a "sig"
and how do I get karmas?

KillahBee said:it is pretty gaiehg, I'll admit that. It was my first foray into self-appreciation / attention whoring. I feel dirty.
Make it stop.
I'll trade you 1 mil and about 3 months plat for the lifetimeDunk said:anyone wanna buy my lifetime plat from me?
it comes with the karma. let a kracka know.
CamelToe said:I'll trade you 1 mil and about 3 months plat for the lifetime
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














