Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Killah....

  • Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
U

UA_Iron

Guest
I noticed your posting style has been unually "pussy" lately.

You been getting high too much or something?
 
StickFigure said:
some peeps get respected by posting their pics. I think that was KB's downfall.

I'm marking this in my calendar.


lol....I was thinking the same thing. Him posting his pic was the worst move ever
 
were ganging up on u stick
 
his pics in the pictures of members thread?

I was unaware - I just noticed he was being a vaginal excretion
 
If you want to attack him because of his attitude, go ahead. But, don't attack him because of his looks. That's not fair. I think all of the women on this board would hate for the men to get really brutally honest with us. I think they are very kind with their compliments.

Just my .02.

Joking is different.
 
nycgirl said:
I know you do.

You don't post that much in here anymore.

haha I wasnt gonna talk shit about the way killah looks

I've been busy - between engineering, homework, supervisor at my gym, gf, working out, eating.... EF has gone on the backburner :(
 
nycgirl said:
I know you do.

You don't post that much in here anymore.

I saw your pics NYC - you look hot :)

I work with a girl who looks a lot like you actually - we argue about which radio station to put on in the gym :p
 
UA_Iron said:
I saw your pics NYC - you look hot :)

I work with a girl who looks a lot like you actually - we argue about which radio station to put on in the gym :p

Thank you.

You are the 3rd person on this site that spotted or knows a girl that looks like me. LOL

Did you post a pic?
 
nycgirl said:
Thank you.

You are the 3rd person on this site that spotted or knows a girl that looks like me. LOL

Did you post a pic?

check it out, just posted up some new pics.
 
UA_Iron said:
I saw your pics NYC - you look hot :)

I work with a girl who looks a lot like you actually - we argue about which radio station to put on in the gym :p

So you're apart of the league of extraordinairly crappy-music-selectin-gentlemen? The gym rats at my local club sure know how to pick the poppiest stations...I need to buy an mp3 player.
 
Top Bottom