Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketosis diet thoughts

themondtster

Just looking for people who have tried it. What's your opinion? Did it work like you wanted it to? Did your energy levels stay up from the low carbs?

Opinion; great, but if you're on it for the right reasons, i.e. it's not for bulking

I've done keto 3 separate times (right now being the 3rd) and yes it worked like I wanted it to all 3 times

No problem with energy

VERY IMPORTANT: keto foods are more filling, you MUST adjust your portion size accordingly. If not you could easily find yourself over eating >>> your body not digesting food >>> holding fat

Opinion; great, but if you're on it for the right reasons, i.e. it's not for bulking

I've done keto 3 separate times (right now being the 3rd) and yes it worked like I wanted it to all 3 times

No problem with energy

VERY IMPORTANT: keto foods are more filling, you MUST adjust your portion size accordingly. If not you could easily find yourself over eating >>> your body not digesting food >>> holding fat

Thats what I was wondering also. Diet wise I looked at some the sample diets that the doctor's suggest for their epileptic patients to promote Ketosis. They are heavy in saturated and trans fats. That would be my only worry. Im assuming from a bodybuilding/aesthetics point it would more unsaturated fats like nuts and fruits and oils.

Also the doctor's samples were all around 70-60 fats 30-40 proteins. With a small percentage carbs from mainly vegetables.

My target % is 65/5/30 Fat/Carbs/Protein

I eat a lot of eggs, 2 avocados every day, sliced pepperoni as a snack, Kobe beef (higher fat content)

I recommend keeping track of what you eat every day, I have an excel spreadsheet and I fill in the blanks every day

My target % is 65/5/30 Fat/Carbs/Protein

I eat a lot of eggs, 2 avocados every day, sliced pepperoni as a snack, Kobe beef (higher fat content)

I recommend keeping track of what you eat every day, I have an excel spreadsheet and I fill in the blanks every day

Would the myfitnesspal app work?

Also at what BF% should I start?

Would the myfitnesspal app work?

Also at what BF% should I start?

I don't know what that is.

Diet isn't aas there's no starting BF requirement.

It's all good.

Have you started yet?

It's all good.

Have you started yet?

About to give a try. Downloaded an ebook with recipes to keep it interesting. But mainly have meats, fish, nuts, avocados, oils, etc. already on hand.

I had trouble finding literature on what happens and how long when you break ketosis until you're back into. Also need to a testing kit I guess.

Top Bottom