Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto Question

shogun10

Hi,

i weigh 110kg, i want to cut as much fat as possible. ive done well on atkins before but i would like to follow the keto system of 24 hr carb ups.

Basicallyh my question is can i follow atkins mon-fri and carb up on fri evening to sat evening . Whilst training 3-4 times a week. would this be considered following keto correctly.? my reason for asking this is i am no good at counting calories??

thanks

You gotta be more specific if you want specific help..

There are different "keto" diets out there.. Different low carb diets.. Just like Atkins is just 1 of the low carb diets. And even Atkins has different phases right. So how many carbs are you getting mon to friday.. How many carbs you plan on getting on your carb days or re-feeds or whateve? You don't have to count calories like a mad man to lose weight but it sure helps if you have some idea of what foods you can eat in what quantities if you really want this to work you just gotta put some time into it, research, and follow a plan.

Look into "The Anabolic solution", or Lyle McDonals Keto diet. Or the CKD - Cylical Keto Diet. So there are a lot of different ways to do this. Do you want to go low carb.. Or really low carb.. Or cycle carbs?

Would a mon-friday plan with below 30 grams of carbs a day, and a moderate carb day fri to saturday evening be okay.. Depends how much you eat, what you eat.. Your body composition.. Training frequency.. intensity.. needed calories a day... All that shit.

Short answer: sure thing.

A real answer for ya: do more research

mr mars thanks you kept it real . i do need to do more research. But previously i have been doing 20g of carbs per day 7 days a week .i just find this very boring for a eating plan. i have the anasbolic diet download ebook so i will follow that. thanks

Top Bottom